PDA

View Full Version : Jags


deano 177
01-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Well, at least my jags covered the spread. I think they did ok against the best team in the NFL. BTW did u see t brady run off the field? WTF? No class. GO INDY!!!:)

marvin-martian
01-12-2008, 08:29 PM
brady doesnt even get excited after he throws a TD. he just walks off the field like nothing happened.

bigred76
01-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Maybe that's because he's professional enough to know that the game doesn't end after a couple touchdowns... ;)

Go Pats!

wylde01
01-12-2008, 08:36 PM
im a dallas fan so watching the pats win is hard. i hope the cowboys can pull off a third win over the giants tomorrow!!!

marvin-martian
01-12-2008, 08:37 PM
im a dallas fan so watching the pats win is hard. i hope the cowboys can pull off a third win over the giants tomorrow!!!
me being a GB fan hopes for the opposite.

wylde01
01-12-2008, 08:40 PM
LOL. it would be a good matchup though to see dallas and green bay play again for the NFC championship.

Hossy
01-12-2008, 08:42 PM
im a dallas fan so watching the pats win is hard. i hope the cowboys can pull off a third win over the giants tomorrow!!!

Lets go Giants :)

marvin-martian
01-12-2008, 08:43 PM
yes it would be, and id love to watch that game. but i just have a general animosity toward dallas.

timmyshoota
01-13-2008, 05:48 AM
F the haters. Dallas FTW.

durrell
01-13-2008, 08:14 AM
Dallas blows.

Go Colts and Giants. I got my wishes last night, although I projected Jax to take down NE. They had the tools to do it and couldn't. Tom Brady was unstoppable.

timmyshoota
01-13-2008, 08:32 AM
F the haters.

..

TheRedBarron
01-13-2008, 09:30 AM
..
Since when do you quote yourself and it is not considered post whoring...

And I am sorry but Brady walked off the feild because he has a 17-0 record behind him,he can do what he wants.

vwjimmy
01-13-2008, 09:33 AM
Go Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

marvin-martian
01-13-2008, 10:40 AM
what i want to see is a packers, patriots superbowl. then after the game, favre will shake hands with brady and thus passing the torch.

newkid
01-13-2008, 11:48 AM
colts FTW, i do like the chargrs though I like dallas alot too. I ****ING HATE THE PATRIOTS AND TOM BRADY WITH AN UN-ENDING PASSION!!!!

marvin-martian
01-13-2008, 11:56 AM
i find the anti pats bandwagon amusing

wylde01
01-13-2008, 11:57 AM
i dont really hate the pats or brady. i think that brady is a really great quarterback. i just think that they have gotten lucky in the past during some big games.

timmyshoota
01-13-2008, 05:23 PM
i find the anti pats bandwagon amusing

I find it just as amusing as the bandwagon each year for whoever is the top team.

marvin-martian
01-13-2008, 05:37 PM
I find it just as amusing as the bandwagon each year for whoever is the top team.
are you claiming im bandwagoning?

timmyshoota
01-13-2008, 05:40 PM
There's a 90% chance of it with Patriots fans, you could be part of the 10% though.

marvin-martian
01-13-2008, 05:45 PM
ive been a packers fan since i started watching football in the third grade.

timmyshoota
01-13-2008, 05:52 PM
I wasn't even talking about the Packers, I thought you were a Pats fan. I missed your post where you said you were a Pack fan.

marvin-martian
01-13-2008, 05:53 PM
me being a GB fan hopes for the opposite.
i missed it too.

TheRedBarron
01-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Cant play nice? dont play. Locked.