PDA

View Full Version : I finally got my guitar

Paintballadict18
01-12-2008, 04:26 PM
had to wait a while but its here

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/KNIGHTSOFDARKNESS/newguitar004.jpg

im really pissed right now though cause i just found out the secon fret is too high, so now i have to take it back and make them fix it which meens i have to wait to play it again... thats something they should of found in the factory or in the store not in my hands!!!!

Finley
01-12-2008, 04:30 PM
pretty sick guitar...how long have you been playing? ive been playing for around 13 years now, give or take...i definitely done have any guitars as nice as that!

leed
01-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Is the second fret actually too high? Have you tried changing the action height at all?

newkid
01-13-2008, 11:35 AM
sweet schecter or Ibanez?

pbfreak555
01-13-2008, 11:52 AM
sweetness man

Paintballadict18
01-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Is the second fret actually too high? Have you tried changing the action height at all?

yea it is actually to high and i did change the action hight which did nothing so my dad took it back to guitar center and they said all they could do was file the fret down to a decent hight but they just got in a new shipment of them so they gave me a new one, the one i had was a floor model so now i is happy :)

pretty sick guitar...how long have you been playing? ive been playing for around 13 years now, give or take...i definitely done have any guitars as nice as that!

a year and a half
my old guitar was a fender squire going from that to this is like.... idk, going from a tipmann to a spyder teehee