PDA

View Full Version : bolt won't work?

paintballer34
01-12-2008, 03:56 PM
When i shoot my 05 Electra the paintball gun the paintballs push back the bolt far enough to let 2 paintballs through when you press trigger once. when i push it back up it does the same thing. What should i do?

HeadShot
01-12-2008, 06:21 PM
HUMMM??? I do not understand your question, take a breath and try again...

list your hopper, please.

Is the paint being shot out at at a normal velocity, or is it rolling out? when you fire are you shooting a whole round or a blast?

This dosen't sound like an ACS Bolt issue, or a chop issue. Its a feed issue. I can recomend a few remedy's that can help you.

1. It could be that your hopper is not feeding fast enough for your electra.

- Ball in breech, You pull the trigger,Loader feeds ball AT same time you pull Trigger again, Ball jams, ACS bolt recocks from jam, loader feeds 2nd ball AT same time you pull Trigger, Fires 2 rounds & loader feeds & Trigger is Pulled, Ball Jams , ACS recocks from jam, Loader feeds 2nd ball At same time Trigger is pulled, Fires 2 rounds & loader feeds & Trigger is Pulled, Ball Jams , ACS recocks from jam, Loader feeds 2nd ball At same time Trigger is pulled, Ect, ECT, ect...

A. Shoot slower, if you have a slow hopper. Even slower if your using gravity feed. that means , fire, rest, fire, rest, fire.

B. If you have an Electric hopper that has an Adjustment (like the Egg2 + 3) increase the feed rate. then you can just fire, fire, fire, fire.

C. If your chopping paint you'll want to break in the ACS Bolt. Take the bolt out , put the pin back in the bolt. Put your thumb on the front end of the bolt and your index finger on the pin and squeeze. and release. do this about 1,000,000,000 times. watching a movie while doing this helps.

D. You probably have the rocking trigger adjusted too tight. Loosen your rocking trigger adjustments to allow a gap. Then try again.

thats it, hope this help's you on the road to recover your electra problems.

paintballer34
01-13-2008, 05:57 AM
i have a halo hopper

paintballer34
01-13-2008, 05:58 AM
rolling out

paintballer34
01-13-2008, 05:59 AM
and it is shooting a blast

HeadShot
01-14-2008, 09:14 AM
your chopping paint, you might want to break in the ACS bolt. I don't recomend getting a new bolt. if you had eyes on the marker, then I would suggest getting a different bolt.

Do you have your halo cranked up all the way?? I have an egg 2 and I don't have a halo. maybe its feeding faster than the marker can cycle??

Good luck, its a great marker. Scares the crap out of people when you get realy good at using it. :D

Hossy
01-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Did you check the Detents?

paintballer34
01-14-2008, 01:59 PM
how do you crank up halo

paintballer34
01-14-2008, 02:00 PM
what are Detents

HeadShot
01-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Detents are the paintball "holders" while you fire. I on the 05' electra the ball detents are in the plastic covers on the side of the marker body below the feedneck. you have 2, one on each side. they are oval and made of black plastic. held on to the frame by 1 phillipshead screw.

it can't be that though..they're ball berrings...I beleave. anywho what ever it is take'em off and clean'em.

Ghostly Echo
01-17-2008, 03:46 PM
your chopping paint, you might want to break in the ACS bolt. I don't recomend getting a new bolt. if you had eyes on the marker, then I would suggest getting a different bolt.

Do you have your halo cranked up all the way?? I have an egg 2 and I don't have a halo. maybe its feeding faster than the marker can cycle??

Good luck, its a great marker. Scares the crap out of people when you get realy good at using it. :D

how do you break in a new bolt ?

HeadShot
01-17-2008, 10:36 PM
C. If your chopping paint you'll want to break in the ACS Bolt. Take the bolt out , put the pin back in the bolt. Put your thumb on the front end of the bolt and your index finger on the pin and squeeze. and release. do this about 1,000,000,000 times. watching a movie while doing this helps.

this is how :)

Ghostly Echo
01-18-2008, 02:10 AM
this is how :)
a billion times i wont even shot that many paintballs in my life lol

thanx for the info:)