I have 05 electra with:
Rocking Trigger
ACS
DYE Grips
New Drop Forward
Halo Hopper
Custom Barrel

Would some PLZ give me new upgrade ideas

do u like the rocking trigger i hate mines , you can get a CF tank or change ur bolt to the new derlin but you have to do some modifying to the solt where the racking pin is. But it's real easy you can also do a spring upgrade kit like i just did to mines to replace the stock set up

newkid
01-17-2008, 04:51 PM
feedneck

Ghostly Echo
01-18-2008, 02:12 AM
feedneck
Get the trinity low rise feedneck :) i get them for like 30 a piece there expensive but very nice

kramernator
01-18-2008, 08:53 AM
get a reg, you will also need a frontblock to

Ghostly Echo
01-18-2008, 09:04 AM
get a reg, you will also need a frontblock to

look for the trinity front block it's about 60 bucks online also if you want to install a new bolt get the derlin anti-chop bolt its better then the stock one. The one thing you have to do is file down some of the slot so you can cock the bolt back pm when you get it and i will send u the pics of how to do it . Took me about 40 minutes to make it work and the anti-chop is a lot better then stock it actually stops the slide when the ball jams lol :rolleyes:

Ghostly Echo
01-18-2008, 09:06 AM
also do the spring up grade kit its about 10 bucks on the ebay i bought it straight from the store in Arizona.

kramernator
01-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Ghostly Echo
look for the trinity front block it's about 60 bucks online also if you want to install a new bolt get the derlin anti-chop bolt its better then the stock one.

first - trinity frontblock, i agree however it is $40 at actionvillage.
Bolt, get one from www.alamocitypb.com the anit-chop has no o-rings. plus the alamo city ones are just better

Ghostly Echo
01-18-2008, 02:47 PM
first - trinity frontblock, i agree however it is $40 at actionvillage.
Bolt, get one from www.alamocitypb.com the anit-chop has no o-rings. plus the alamo city ones are just better

40 bucks holy crap wish i would have known that before i would have gotten it but skirmish is tomorrow morning no time to get one now :mad: :(