PDA

View Full Version : tadao board

bassmasta
01-11-2008, 08:10 PM
with the many rates of fire on this board, how do you use them on the MR2? it only has 3 settings.

SpyderMan723
01-12-2008, 04:16 AM
I dont think the tadao board is compatible with the MR2. Feel free to correct me.

vikingshadow
01-12-2008, 05:12 AM
It's not the gun that determines the settings. The board is what controls the different "settings" your gun can have. If you put the Tadao board in it, then your MR2 will have many more settings.

bassmasta
01-12-2008, 05:30 AM
yes, but the switch itself only has three positions. would I remove the switch and use the buttons on the board?

vikingshadow
01-12-2008, 06:29 AM
I don't know much about the Tadao board for spyders, or if there is even one available for this particular gun, but most of the aftermarket boards are programmable through using the trigger. I assumed that the frame for an MR is similar to the frames for the other spyders. Again, not sure if there is one available for the MR2, but IF there is one, and IF there are more than 3 settings on that particular board, then it stands to reason that they would make it possible to access those modes.

I would assume it's going to be programmable through the trigger, or through buttons (or dipswitches) located on the board itself and possibly the switch would be switched (pardon the pun) to accomodate that. Again, assuming there is a Tadao board available for the frame on the MR series.

Critical
01-12-2008, 07:45 AM
Assuming that the Tadao board is at all similar to the Scenario Dreams board, and it should be, the VS series Tadao board should work in the MR2/3. Here (http://www.spyder.tv/section/products/vs_series/tadao.html) is the page on the Kingman website discussing the Tadao board. There is a link to the manual to tell you how to program/change settings/etc.

SundragonPPS
01-12-2008, 03:32 PM
the tadao will fit in most all spyders since they all have the same attachment points. the only real differences may be the position of the holes for the activation buttons and the older spyders have an on off switch. for the switch, that's not a prob since it's taking something away and not needing to add something. there's no real reason to add this board unless you're going to add eyes too. adding one of these to an mr3 would be even easier since it already has the eyes in place. wouldn't it be nice to see an mr2 with eyes? but you never know what kingman will do next ;)

i have been procrastinating about adding a tadao to my mr2. i already have a plan, i just need to find the spare time to do so.

SpyderMan723
01-12-2008, 06:21 PM
wouldn't it be nice to see an mr2 with eyes?

Look no further, my MR2 is in the shop currently for repairs and eye installation.
I will post pics when my sweetheart returns to me :D