PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick thread for some Q & A...

D-rail
01-11-2008, 08:00 AM
I am about to have an "upgrade date" with my MR2 and had a couple questions for all of you out there who may have purchased the same components I am about to...

Grips - If you have bought the new grips from Kingman, what do you think about them... Do they cover the frame better than the stock grips?

Stock(s) - I know there are a bunch of different stocks out there now for our platform but I would like to know which ones are QUALITY. Specifically I am eyeballing the RAP 4 (with flexi-air) car stock.

If you have any feedback on this stuff please feel free to comment!

Thanks a bunch :D

SkinWalk3r
01-11-2008, 10:00 AM
eh bro. Stay aay from RAP4 . from all that I have heard ; bad quality. The Pro-Team FX Commando stock is EXCELLENT. and I bought that with recommendations from the guys on here

I have the grip ...I dont know about better coverage but It is way more comfortable. (to an extent it does cover more than the stock two piece one)

Eric4Lego
01-11-2008, 12:32 PM
I have both the Kingman grips and the RAP4 stock. the grips are better than the stock ones, and the RAP4 stock works well, but it is really wobbly because it attaches where the velocity adjustment is.

D-rail
01-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Oooo :cool: Thanks guys... I really appreciate it, this is exactly why I love this place!

I will def get the grips then... as for the stock - I'll look into the Pro -Team FX Commando.

Thanks guys!

~ D

SpyderMan723
01-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Oooo :cool: Thanks guys... I really appreciate it, this is exactly why I love this place!

I will def get the grips then... as for the stock - I'll look into the Pro -Team FX Commando.

Thanks guys!

~ D

If you search on ebay there is a trinity car stock for only about 40 bucks
just a little fyi