View Full Version : not sure what this part is called

01-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi I have a spyder regulator but part that screws into it is for a macro line. I have a spyder hose and need the part will make so I can attach the steel hose to the regulator and it needs to be 90 degree not straight out. What would this part be called? I have been looking all over and not been able to find it.
Thanks for your help.

01-10-2008, 08:06 PM
If both the hose and regulator are "Spyder threaded" - that would be a Metric female/Metric Male 90* (degree) elbow fitting.

If the hose is "standard" or NPT threaded but the reg is Spyder threaded, you need a "standard female/Metric Male" 90* fitting.

If the regulator is standard threaded but the hose is Spyder...you need a "metric female/standard male" 90* fitting.

01-11-2008, 06:02 AM
Do you know where I can find the elbow? Everywhere I looked all I found was the non spyder fittings.

01-11-2008, 09:58 AM
i doubt you will find one that has spyder fittings just go to actionvillage.com (http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=eEzwqUv2PZHwQQxxw9cwAUE_cGE1YJK8MAQ=?Pro ductID=zH2sFAY7qBgAAAD3ZeOlA_2s) they will have adapters.

01-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Palmer's Persuit shop...FITTINGS CLICK HERE (http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=6cbf231624b9de771a0553baf72dc852)

02-08-2008, 06:10 PM
I Think Their Called A Drop Forward