PDA

View Full Version : accuracy of 10" or shorter barrels?

lxm
01-09-2008, 11:40 AM
i been researching accuracy and barrels and the min length seems to be varied among authors and mostly they talk about paint to bore match. I wanted to know if any of you have experimented with any barrels less than 10" and how accuracy is affected by this. I was looking into getting a 9" barrel for a cqb look but i would like to know if they have a decent accuracy at about 50-80 ft.

The Pumper
01-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Well I've used the stock barrel of my imagine, which is about 9" and I've had great accuracy. Shot a kid in the face during one game..he was about 20 yards away. Give or a take a bit. So for me, it was decently accurate.

Muddytaco
01-09-2008, 12:10 PM
I got a 10" barrel on my freak kit, it was shooting better then my cousins 14" sly kit.

Its just as accurate as my 14" freak front and the stumpyness is funny and unique compared to what you see on the field. I actually really liked playing snake with it, alot easier to move my gun around while up against the bunker.

lxm
01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
kool seems to have a good accuracy then. i was thinking of going with the cqb barrel from rap 4. anyone have any experience with their barrels?

http://rap4.com/paintball/os/spyder-barrel-p-2682.html

o and dont know if makes a difference but i play woodsball =D