PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Golf??

Hoppy11
01-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Ok so for any of you golfers out there I was just wondering if you would like to play fantasy golf. I know the year has already started but it doesn't matter we can still create a group and play. It is totally different than fantasy football if you have ever played that. At the begining of each tourny you get a salary cap and then you choose 4 players that fit within that salary cap and a bench player. The format is best ball so within your four players who ever scores best on each whole that is whos score you used. Best overall score at the end of the tourny wins. Of course if one your players misses the cut then you are screwed and I beleive you can then sub your bench player (this is my first week so I am not sure yet) but he (or I guess if Micheal Wie is playing and you are dumb enough to pick her she..) must be within the salary cap.

My olny request is that you actually follow golf.. know the game for the most part.. and know most of the players. I just don't want someone coming in and just picking a random 5 people who knows nothing about golf and competing with us.

LMK

Hoppy11
01-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Anyone?? Lol

Warnichek
01-10-2008, 06:47 AM
i'll bite. how many you looking for?

Hoppy11
01-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Ok cool.. PM me your email address and ill send you the invite. Doesn't matter how many we have since we are all playing agaisnt each other every weekend like in real golf. So right now it is just my roomate and I and then another two of my friends should be joining. If you have others that would be interested that would be cool just get me their emails.

No one else though??