PDA

View Full Version : Another New Gun - MUST LOOK!!!

MR2 Woodsballer
01-08-2008, 01:15 PM
OK so i haver had this under wraps for about 3 months. Didnt want to unvail it untill it was complete. Well today is the day. Only missing 2 parts (witch are in the mail) so i might as well show it. Got it from a good friend of mine. :wink: :grin:

I will have more pics and video after this weekend. :D BTW I have only played with it once (before I got the hopper done) because of crappy weather in the Northeast. :(

Marker Specs:
DM6
Clear with red parts
DM7 Clamping Feedneck (out for anno)
Tadao trauma M7
Critical trigger
Orange Bolt
Orange top hat
CP continous flow plug
CP on/off
Red dye grips
14" Dye UL barrel
RF Chip

Hopper Specs:
Pulsed-Halo
Halo B
Black Boarded Pulse
Candy Red Hybrid Suicide Shells
Critical Delrin Drive Cone
Hybrid F*** Those Guys Back Plate
SPD Rip Star
Mafia Styles Speed Cap (Not Pictured)
Pulse Boost Battery Pack

Tank Specs:
68ci 4500psi HP Crossfire
DYE C6 Red Tank Cover

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/MR2-Woodsballer/DSC04545.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/MR2-Woodsballer/DSC04546.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/MR2-Woodsballer/DSC04547.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/MR2-Woodsballer/DSC04570.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/MR2-Woodsballer/th_MOV04638.jpg (http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/MR2-Woodsballer/?action=view&current=MOV04638.flv)

The Pumper
01-08-2008, 01:22 PM
oh that was dm6?
damn that was sexy
btw i voted for you in the gun of the yr :D

LostCause
01-08-2008, 02:17 PM
thats a hot gun

pb34
01-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Sick gun!!

On a different note, what kind of truck do you have?

MR2 Woodsballer
01-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks guys, I have a Silver 04 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 Duramax Desiel.

newkid
01-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Chevy FTW! nice DM

timmyshoota
01-08-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that its MuddyTaco's old DM6.

newkid
01-08-2008, 04:23 PM
muddy always has bad ass markers

MR2 Woodsballer
01-08-2008, 04:28 PM
I said "I got it from a friend of mine.:wink: :grin: " To be honest I am kinda suprised it took so long for someone to notice. I didn't need to do anything to the gun besides buy an overbored UL back. I spent over $300 on the hopper alone. (It took forever to hunt down some of the parts.)

pb34
01-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks guys, I have a Silver 04 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 Duramax Desiel.

I'm jealous. I love diesel trucks although I'm sure your hating the prices right now.

Anyway back on topic. I knew it was muddy's I just thought that everyone else did too.

newkid
01-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I knew it was muddy's I just thought that everyone else did too.
:yeahthat:

bamf-hacker
01-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Pumper you did not vote for him for gun of the year... It is not his gun in the thread :) or at least not when the gun pic was taken and won the of the month.

Still love it anyway.

SupaSnipa
01-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Nice gat, when you showed be this a while back I was wondering when you were gonna let everyone know

pilotsoldier83
01-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Sick gun!!

On a different note, what kind of truck do you have?
pb34, any truck lover could tell that its a chevy by that little bit of tail light showin in the third pic. thats ok though, i guess im just obsessed

mr2, thats a beautiful set-up.

Ace24
01-08-2008, 07:41 PM
I said "I got it from a friend of mine.:wink: :grin: " To be honest I am kinda suprised it took so long for someone to notice. I didn't need to do anything to the gun besides buy an overbored UL back. I spent over $300 on the hopper alone. (It took forever to hunt down some of the parts.)
I noticed...

I can't wait to see the faces on the kids at the field Sat when you bring your guns. Your bro and you both.

The kids there say Matrix 7's are ****... because they don't maintain theirs and the gun shoots like crap.

I had some retard tell me the other day that CP regs are garbage. I wanted to punch him in the face for saying that, then show him how little my gun velocity moves with my broken in CP shorty.

Most the guns at our field move +/- 20 over the chrono... it's terrible. Even the ION I got doesn't do that.

pbfreak555
01-08-2008, 07:46 PM
that is one of he hottest dm6's ive seen. BEAUTY!

Ace24
01-08-2008, 07:50 PM
What I like is the candy apple pulse'd halo. Heh.

MVS1
01-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Man I under charged you something fierce, you've obviously got some deep pockets ;D. Very glad your happy with the loader, and it looks incredible on the DM. BTW your lucky you didn't send that rip wheel or I would have kept it :D

I had some retard tell me the other day that CP regs are garbage. I wanted to punch him in the face for saying that, then show him how little my gun velocity moves with my broken in CP shorty.

Most the guns at our field move +/- 20 over the chrono... it's terrible. Even the ION I got doesn't do that.
Just a quick hi-jack...next time feel free to punch him, my CP's are +/-1 fps, IMO their one of the most consistant reg's out there.

01-08-2008, 09:19 PM
gets sexier each time I see it

bigred76
01-09-2008, 01:30 AM
I'd be a smart-ass about the CP issue and look him right in the eye, and tell him my CP did +/-0 on the chrono (which it doesn't, btw. Before I gave it to Dan, it was +/-2 or 3fps on the Spimmy, my Gladiator's always +/-1 on the Borg). I'd walk over to the chrono, turn the regulator off, and air up the gun. "See, the needle doesn't even move! :dodgy:"

Nice to see it's finally done! I like what you've done with the hopper, it looks real sick! :waytogo:

The Pumper
01-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Pumper you did not vote for him for gun of the year... It is not his gun in the thread :) or at least not when the gun pic was taken and won the of the month.

Still love it anyway.oh musta been muddy when entered...either way i still voted for it :D
i didnt know if he had it or not when it was entered.

Hoppy11
01-09-2008, 09:27 AM
Love the gun.. and Love the truck :tup:

pb34
01-09-2008, 09:31 AM
pb34, any truck lover could tell that its a chevy by that little bit of tail light showin in the third pic. thats ok though, i guess im just obsessed

mr2, thats a beautiful set-up.

Haha, to tell you the truth I was going to say chevy from the tail light. I just wasn't positive.

xSoulsx
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
The gun, and hopper SWEEEET I am jelous (<Spelling?)

HelpDeskHustler
01-09-2008, 12:10 PM
why pulse a halo shell when you could have just rip drive'd a pulse?

MR2 Woodsballer
01-09-2008, 12:56 PM
One the pulse halo is more orignal, two the pulse shells are crap. I can replace the halo shells easly without waiting 2-3 months. Three I like halos better, and I couldn't get theses shells for a pulse. Four the halo drive cone is proven to be better than anything else. Five it looks PIMPIN!!

SpyderMan723
01-09-2008, 02:02 PM
I like the coca cola theme of your DM.lol

it must be nice to have money to play around with

Muddytaco
01-09-2008, 07:27 PM
My baby looks like she is being abused, I am CPS right now, get her out before its to late!!!!!!!!!

J/K she is looking hot, please send it back.

Tito=PBL
01-12-2008, 10:11 AM
very nice....i like that trigger...is that the critical?

Muddytaco
01-12-2008, 11:13 AM
ya its critical

MR2 Woodsballer
01-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Yep, best triggers on the market.

HelpDeskHustler
01-12-2008, 01:46 PM
two the pulse shells are crap.
I've never had a problem, they've always seemed MORE durable than halo shells to me, especially since halos will spider-crack if you tighten a screw even a 1* more than you should.

Four the halo drive cone is proven to be better than anything else. Five it looks PIMPIN!!Well... the after-market drive cones... the stock one cracks.

Also, in regards to the cone, you said you had the pulse board in there. The pulse board varies from the halo in that it senses stack pressure. The halo drive cone also varies, in that it has a spring reservoir and the pulse's is rigidly in place. I was wondering, does the drive cone wind itself due to the fact that the pulse can tell there is spring tension unused?

also for taco if he reads this: Does the magna still have the spring drive, or did it replace that completely with magnets?

MVS1
01-12-2008, 06:56 PM
I've never had a problem, they've always seemed MORE durable than halo shells to me
Black Pulse shells hold up extremely well, mine has last 5 months and is still rock solid, however Smoke (been through 4 of them now)and Clear shells are very prone to feedneck breaks.

Also, in regards to the cone, you said you had the pulse board in there. The pulse board varies from the halo in that it senses stack pressure. The halo drive cone also varies, in that it has a spring reservoir and the pulse's is rigidly in place. I was wondering, does the drive cone wind itself due to the fact that the pulse can tell there is spring tension unused?
There are 2 ways to go with the cone when doing this mod, 1)Keep the rip drive functioning, 2) Make it direct drive. I tested both configuartions extensively before I posted the mod to make the cone direct feed similar to the pulse's function (it's in the custom section, if you do a search there you'll find it). Anyways, I found that there where pro's and con's to both set-ups. With the rip functioning, when you turned on the Pulsed Halo it would pre-wind the rip, and provided the same benefits, down-side was that if you encountered a Jam, you would have to hold the un-jam button long enough for the motor to unwind the spring and clear the jam, which took a couple of seconds. With the direct drive config it actually was more responsive out of the gate in pulse mode, sync mode didn't have any noticable difference, also un-jam was instantaneous which I don't know about you but when it's hitting the fan I'd rather be back in the fight ASAP.

Sorry Sniper if I jump your thread

Not trying to be argumentive, and believe me your very lucky you have not had to deal with the headaches of getting replacement shells from DXS, or those poor souls that didn't have a receipt and were SOL. The Pulse'd Halo mod was directly intended to give Pulse Owners an alternative option to being w/o their loader for months while DXS replaced the shell or just throwing them in the trash.

HelpDeskHustler
01-13-2008, 05:57 AM
I just put my black pulse UP F/t on PBNation for a broken pulse + $$. I'm not doing a halo mod. I'll give you a penny if you guess (and then pay postage).

MR2 Woodsballer
01-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Video of DM6 is up on the first page.

Muddytaco
01-15-2008, 09:03 AM
also for taco if he reads this: Does the magna still have the spring drive, or did it replace that completely with magnets?

Still has the spring drive, instead of spring acting directly on the cone there are magnets joining the two pieces, then the cone will slip if there is to much tension instead of forcing the cone to crush the paint. From what i have seen it actually feeding more consistent using the magnet clutch for some reason.

mr1newbie
01-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Awesome gun and hopper!