PDA

View Full Version : New gun from Q-loader

Muddytaco
01-08-2008, 12:26 PM
I am not into to milsim but I must say this was a really good idea for the milsim crowd.

http://forum.lanairgroup.com/Portals/0/NTForums_Attach/qmarker.jpg

Picture taken at Paintball Extravaganza Atl, GA. (not by me)

Steve CEO of Qloader holding NEW Q-marker.

CNC aluminum body
Tippmann A5 internals
Tippmann 98 hammer and cocking handle
Two step top rail
Upgradable, easily removable firing chamber with shroud threading
A5 grip and trigger assembly
A5 rear plug
Will except all Tippmann A5 grip, trigger, internals, and buttstock upgrades
Direct bottom feed qloader

TheRedBarron
01-08-2008, 12:33 PM
He looks like he just broke out of GITMO

Oh yeah, good idea!!

HelpDeskHustler
01-08-2008, 12:35 PM
How do so many companies get off with repackaging an a5 as a "new release"?

Also it's "...accept all Tippmann A5..." not "...except all Tippmann A5..."

chnk
01-08-2008, 12:36 PM
its cool, but nothing really new or wow,

i was expecting a new and improve qloader that holds 200 rounds or something with super quick reloading

EDIT if that stock was an air tank like tiberius arms, that would be a bass marker,

no hopper to ruin the look or tank or remote, just a gun

pinkanese
01-08-2008, 01:07 PM
EDIT if that stock was an air tank like tiberius arms, that would be a bass marker,

no hopper to ruin the look or tank or remote, just a gun
What the heck are you talking about the stock is not an air tank on Tibies. This is actually old news to me.

newkid
01-08-2008, 01:55 PM
kinda cool

chnk
01-08-2008, 03:53 PM
What the heck are you talking about the stock is not an air tank on Tibies. This is actually old news to me.

must be the rap4 markers then, i get them confused

newkid
01-08-2008, 04:16 PM
like the a-5 needs a better hopper?

Hob Hayward
01-08-2008, 05:40 PM
I was hoping it'd be some super slick intgration of the q-pod into the marker, but alas. Still better then having it sit on top, but tbh, I'd rather be able to use a normal hopper as backup.

Ace24
01-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Meh...

I like the bottom feedneck though.

His face pubes bother me.

battlechaser
01-08-2008, 07:41 PM
I was hoping it'd be some super slick intgration of the q-pod into the marker, but alas. Still better then having it sit on top, but tbh, I'd rather be able to use a normal hopper as backup.

You still can... shoot it upside down. ;)

Good for them on releasing a gun, bad that is seems to simply be a Tippman bodykit.

This gun reminds me how cool it'd be to see a milsim pump with a 12g changer built into the grip, and a tubular magazine under the barrel..

stil
01-09-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm not sure I'd like having that weight directly under the barrel.

applesauce
01-11-2008, 05:09 AM
i think its looks pretty sick for a mil sim...maybe more shroud or something would spice it up...if they could do something to hide the macro line that would be sweeet (make it internal)

battlechaser
01-11-2008, 07:24 PM
i think its looks pretty sick for a mil sim...maybe more shroud or something would spice it up...if they could do something to hide the macro line that would be sweeet (make it internal)

I think they'd run into legal trouble with that, with the whole Kee/Invert vs Smart Parts thing being quite recent.

applesauce
01-14-2008, 03:57 PM
i supose, but if they went about it like vanilla Ice, and change it just a little, then they would be legit!