PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Please......

Doc77
01-07-2008, 06:17 PM
My buddies finally convinced me to go paintballing with them, and I guess you can say that I got hooked....and by hooked I mean HOOKED! After my first time out, I picked up a VS2. But I didn't stop there. My current setup is as follows:

Spyder VS2
Trinity Sick Body (Black)
Trinity VS Trigger (Black)
AC Low Blow Delrin Bolt (Black)
Powerlyte Scepter Kit (Black)
NDZ No Rise Neck Feed (Black)
Tadao Board
Fasta 18V Loader
DXS 68/4500

I installed everything with no problems. I tested it out in my basement with reballs, and everything seemed to be working fine. I took it out to a local field on Sunday, and for some reason the gun was going haywire when on the ramping modes. My first few shots were fine, but when the ramp kicked in it wouldn't stop (as in I would take my finger off the trigger and the gun would keep firing). The only way that I was able to stop the gun from firing was to manually stop the Delrin bolt. I had no clue as to why it was doing that so I had to use semi-auto mode all day (which was fine except for the fact that everyone else was ramping). Does anyone know why my gun was going berzerk on me?

sphven
01-07-2008, 06:30 PM
I don't have much experience with the tadao board myself but it's possible that the recoil from the gun firing is causing the trigger to trip its switch and continue firing after you stop pressing it, try adjusting your trigger so that it's further from the switch.. but i guess that might not explain why it didn't happen in semi..hmm..that's all i can offer, good luck with it though, welcome to the forums and welcome to paintball!

DRAGON
01-07-2008, 07:51 PM
My Guess: You need to make the debounce setting higher on the board. The lower the setting, the less time between shots(or what it thinks is a shot) the board recognizes a message from the switch as a pull. The higher the setting, the more time between shots the board recognizes a message from the switch as a pull. Elongating the the timing which is in milliseconds will slow down the message from the switch to the board in the internal programing. Laman's terms: tweek the debounce to a higher setting and the bouncing should be less to none depending on what setting you leave it at -

Doc77
01-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Debounce.....I get what you're saying about that, but I'm not sure if I can adjust it. I don't have the upgraded chip on my board. Can you adjust the debounce on the "off-the-shelf" Tadao board?

Doc77
01-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Sorry, I just read the instruction manual that came with the board, and I can adjust the debounce. Lesson learned....always read the manual....LOL. Thanks Dragon. I'll let you know if it works out.