PDA

View Full Version : Piolt Problems Need Assistance

PilotPaintballer
01-07-2008, 01:42 PM
I was out today shooting my pilot with co2. Then notice that with one trigger pull it shoots mutiple shots I thought that it was on burst so, I look and it is on semi I turn the marker off and put it back on It still fires mutiple shots please help!!!!:confused:

Sandman_Bravo
01-07-2008, 02:11 PM
You may be experiencing "trigger bounce". You live in NY, what temps were you playing in and were you using CO2 or HPA?

MVS1
01-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Unfortunately all blow-back markers suffer from some degree of trigger bounce, adjusting the trigger will help some. Using Co2 in cold weather maybe playing a small part as well, the striker o-rings get cold, constrict a little more than usual (w/Co2) and don't seal up as well allowing some of the gas to blow by the striker instead of driving the striker back far enough for the sear to catch it everytime resulting in a little jack-hammering.

Murakamikazi
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM
I had the same problem. All I had to do was move the trigger out a bit. I don't know if that will help because from what I read it may be because of the mix of Co2 and cold temps. Either way good luck with fixing it. It is nothing to be too concerned about.