PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Qloader in

SpyderMan723
01-07-2008, 02:40 PM
and i have no clue what im doing lol
i cant read instructions so im going to ask you guys here on the forums.
how do i set prewinds and how many prewinds do i need for my MR2, im using the MR2 adapter that attaches to the feedneck of the MR2

SkinWalk3r
01-07-2008, 03:00 PM
you cant read instructions...why ?
sorry man but it seems you are saying you dont want to do the work but would rather someone else. You bought this, how are you going learn how to maintain it if you dont want to experiment with it ?

newkid
01-07-2008, 03:04 PM
you cant read them?? or you cant understand them?

SpyderMan723
01-07-2008, 05:20 PM
yea i guess you're right skin, I might mess around with it some other day.
I just dont want to mess anything up

SkinWalk3r
01-07-2008, 05:48 PM
look. start with whats default. if it breaks then post here. I like to help ok. breaks meaning if you get ball breakage or chopping

ViperX
01-08-2008, 01:06 AM
....Man, the instructions come with Pictures dude!

Can't get any easier than that, your bound to make paintball soup the first few go arounds anyway.

SpyderMan723
01-09-2008, 01:36 PM
look. start with whats default. if it breaks then post here. I like to help ok. breaks meaning if you get ball breakage or chopping

alright so heres the deal.
I have 2 working qpods, one broken qpod:mad: and 2 that dont work:(

SkinWalk3r
01-09-2008, 03:39 PM
define broken ? and not working ?

SpyderMan723
01-09-2008, 04:02 PM
define broken ? and not working ?

Broken:The black square on the bottom of the inside pod has cracked and is missing a huge chunk due to me.

Not working:Paint can be loaded, but not unloaded

SpyderMan723
01-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Yo viperX how did you mount your qloader?
Did you buy a mod kit?
The direct adapter they sent me is garbage and i have no way of mounting it now

SkinWalk3r
01-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Broken:The black square on the bottom of the inside pod has cracked and is missing a huge chunk due to me.

Not working:Paint can be loaded, but not unloaded

that black square is what allows you to put tention on the spring when you load paint....if it is broken all you are doing is spining the spindle; no tension so no unload. How did you manage to break that !?

SpyderMan723
01-10-2008, 12:27 PM
that black square is what allows you to put tention on the spring when you load paint....if it is broken all you are doing is spining the spindle; no tension so no unload. How did you manage to break that !?

Donno.I think it was when i was trying to set it back in to the outer pod

SkinWalk3r
01-11-2008, 06:13 AM
contact Qloader. Their tech support i pretty decent. You might be able to get the inner Spindle assembly real cheap. Its the black part that looks like a massice screw. The bottom of this part is what has the black square thing. Why dont you post a pic ?

SpyderMan723
01-11-2008, 05:57 PM
contact Qloader. Their tech support i pretty decent. You might be able to get the inner Spindle assembly real cheap. Its the black part that looks like a massice screw. The bottom of this part is what has the black square thing. Why dont you post a pic ?

no cam. :(
but yea i might just do that, i also need to contact rap4 because the adapter they sent me is being a !@#$% because every time i put in on and try to tighten it, the screw pops right out.I think its stripped