PDA

View Full Version : loader brain fade...(-.-)...

druid
01-07-2008, 02:53 AM
It's early and I'm tired.....

Which loader is the one that feeds both ways when you tilt left and right?

Is it the Reloader B or the B2? Can't remember....

Once this is answered correctly, mods can lock. Thanks!

vikingshadow
01-07-2008, 04:34 AM
Isn't that the Halo TSA (backman and frontman?)

Tito=PBL
01-07-2008, 06:57 AM
yea....u lean one way and it spins the other way...and visa versa

ttam13xlpb
01-07-2008, 07:59 AM
yeah its the halo tsa

spray and pray
01-07-2008, 08:00 AM
it's the tsa. Don't get it though. It almost feeds slower than a gravity feed. It was my first hopper and I sold it after I had it for a few days.

druid
01-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Well, I was looking at feeding my Warpfeed with it. The way the Warp's designed, a player sets it up and shoots it with the same hand, regardless of the side of the bunker. Basicly, you just lean left and right, holding it in the same hand/position. This can be an issue if the angle is too steep.

I was thinking that since it's on my mech Mag, speed is immaterial - but leaning left and right out of a bunker with it in the same hand...having this feed regardless of what side I lean would be a huge plus that it's constantly feeding the Warp without any gaps (if the loader begins to empty without me realizing it).

Thanks for the responses though.

weitjosh
01-10-2008, 09:46 PM
i still ahve a tsa and love it. i use it on my ion ans shoot around 14 bps with np. i put it on rebound and get it all the way up to 17 sometiems too. had a slight prob with my pilot b4 i went lp with it bc it would popcorn alot.

druid
01-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Well, if I put the loader into a Warpfeed, there won't be any popcorn effect because it goes {hopper--->Warp--->feed hose--->feedneck}. The warp forces the stack into the hose and then into the feedneck of the marker.

Thanks for the replies.