PDA

View Full Version : 1st day out

Finley
01-06-2008, 03:47 PM
today was the first day of my using my new spyder, playing a few scenario games in the woods, then playing a few muddy field speedball games, and i must say that it performed beautifully! no broken balls, fairly miserly with the air, i had a few balls stray, but that can either be the stock barrel, or possibly need different paint.
either way, the other guys liked the gun and were impressed with most of its accuracy.
the only thing was, when i did a few test fires (new gun mind you) i had a weird ashy substance coming out of the barrel, after about 50 balls it didnt do it anymore, it just seemed weird. kind of looked like super tiny pieces of burnt paper, possibly too much lube in the line?
anyways, here we go with another addiction i cant afford!:D

kramernator
01-06-2008, 04:48 PM
the stuff was dark? wow i have never heard of that, i assume that you are using co2, right, with co2 it is common to see white flakes, like snow coming out of the barrel, but i have never heard of a what sounds like "black snow" coming from the barrel. sorry

Finley
01-06-2008, 05:00 PM
the stuff was dark? wow i have never heard of that, i assume that you are using co2, right, with co2 it is common to see white flakes, like snow coming out of the barrel, but i have never heard of a what sounds like "black snow" coming from the barrel. sorrymy bad, i explained it wrong, yeah, it was white, like ash. you explained exactly what it was. thanks!

kramernator
01-07-2008, 05:13 AM
well then that is just co2 coming out of the barrel, nothing to worry about, it happens to me sometimes to. but if it stops after about 50 balls like you said then it it nothing to worry about.