PDA

View Full Version : Issues with my T-board

SpyderMan723
01-06-2008, 03:51 PM
I just got home from playin in the cold + snow and my gun wont shoot.
I put new batteries in and still nothing.
Yes, i have air left.
I was using CO2 with it this afternoon.
Help?:mad:

bassmasta
01-06-2008, 04:01 PM
short on the board?

SpyderMan723
01-06-2008, 04:36 PM
I dont know if its that because i can turn it on and it blinks but no noid clicking and no shots fired at all.
It blinks once, twice, three times and the stays solid red

chnk
01-06-2008, 05:14 PM
check your harness connections, they could be pulled, sounds like your board is working but nothing is getting to the soleniod

SpyderMan723
01-06-2008, 05:18 PM
check your harness connections, they could be pulled, sounds like your board is working but nothing is getting to the soleniod

The battery harness? or the main connections?
I took the battery harness out and put it back in and still nothing but ill have to check my main wiring after.

chnk
01-07-2008, 01:25 PM
The battery harness? or the main connections?
I took the battery harness out and put it back in and still nothing but ill have to check my main wiring after.

check to see if the wire looks like its pulled from the plug thing. same thing happened to my quest and i had to replace the entire wiring harness along with the eyes

SpyderMan723
01-07-2008, 02:02 PM
check to see if the wire looks like its pulled from the plug thing. same thing happened to my quest and i had to replace the entire wiring harness along with the eyes

I checked and nothing was unplugged. Im gonna bring it somewhere once AGAIN ( about the 4th time ) to get it looked at. and maybe have my eyes installed at the same time