PDA

View Full Version : wut should i do?

paintballpimp91
02-14-2006, 06:14 AM
oyes i have a imagine and i have a 16 inch barell i just got....i got a new drop forward....and i have a kmart electronic hopper that was 30??? ne suggestions wut else i should get? IM me at bswvballer01

shunut
02-14-2006, 08:45 AM
First of all, welcome to the forums. You won't find a better group that is willing to help any where. This truly is the best paintball forum around.

The Spyder Bible (http://www.ottersccustoms.com/spyder.html) brought to you by our very own OtterSC. Read up. Otter has tons of information, reviews and projects on Spyders. Some areas of interest for you might be the LP Project and Low Pressure FAQ.

As for upgrades that I would recommend, if you are using co2, I'd go for a HPA system. Other than that unless you want to go LP to increase your efficiency you gun should be good as is. Hope that I've helped some. Good luck and never hesitate to ask a question.

big_daddy_d
02-14-2006, 08:47 AM
Ummm all preference but, a new feedneck to replace the plastic one, a regulator, a HPA tank, possibly the t board, lighten the trigger switch, get a new trigger... The possibilities are endless :D

ooglieboogliebob
02-14-2006, 01:28 PM
the first few is a clamping feedneck, and an HPA tank (even that should take you a while to get unless your loaded with money). But from there on if you wish to go LP you should get a reg, and a high flowing VA, as well as a valve, and a bunch of stuff that could go on and on.

paintballpimp91
02-15-2006, 05:14 AM
o iight i got a 16 inch barell on my gun and i bought a drop forward!

ooglieboogliebob
02-15-2006, 03:10 PM
hmm .. i personally don't like the drop ... you should probably go for the HPA tank next .. and then from then on if you like paintball, and you are willing to go for a challenge .. go for a LP setup