PDA

View Full Version : what would you rather have?

xCiafr3x
01-05-2008, 04:03 PM
what would you rather have? respond trigger or red dot scope:cool:

newkid
01-05-2008, 04:15 PM
do u mean a e-frame, there are no such things as response triggers for spyders (minus the rocking trigger mod)

DFSniper
01-05-2008, 04:19 PM
the RT mod for spyders is when you shoot on the pull and release, and that just costs you a staple...

The Pumper
01-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Wow a whole staple? Damn..I'd rather go with the scope then :dodgy: :p

I say e-frame though.

vikingshadow
01-05-2008, 04:55 PM
I did the response trigger mod on my old ESP frame when I got it. Very cool thing, but cost me a LOT in paint! I thought I had done a tutorial on it and posted it here, but I can't seem to find it. It's fairly straight forward, just solder a wire from one terminal on your microswitch to a slide switch, then another from another terminal to the other end of the slide switch. That way you can turn it on and off...

Since you must have an electric frame to do the mod, though, I'd say buy it first. If you already have one, then if you want to spend the money on something, buy paint and air. Red dot sights, to me, aren't worth the money in paintball...Just my opinion, though.

DFSniper
01-05-2008, 07:58 PM
http://spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=292 :D
vike, that throws me off every time; all the esp mods are in the esp section instead of the custom section. it took me over a year to find the magnet mod :foreheadslap:

deano 177
01-06-2008, 05:46 AM
Red Dots are not functional about 90% of the time you are playing. I don't even use mine for the most part. The e-trigger is definatly a good mod. even if you do nothing else but get the trigger tuned in your ROF will increase because of the short trigger pull. It is very easy to shoot a lot of paint with this mod.

vikingshadow
01-06-2008, 06:02 AM
Ah, that's it! Dang, I thought I had redone that bad boy, but I guess all I did was the lightened switch one. Good ol' Otter - that's where I took all my ideas from anyways! <3 Otter!