PDA

View Full Version : Problem Need Help

LiMeLiGhT
01-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Hey what up guys

I have a problem with my new HYBRID STEEL AND DELRIN STRIKER(4 SPYDER VS2) from ALAMO City paintball. It seems that the tit of the front of the bolt is to long and causes a major air leak , once i put in my stock one it worked fine. does any1 had this problem and if u did please tell me how to fix it THANK YOU.

DRAGON
01-05-2008, 01:29 PM
I once said to my dad, "Hey pops, it hurts when I do that" in which he replied, "Well sonny, then don't do that" Maybe you should just stick to the stock striker and call your recent purchase a loss - ;)

mr1gunner
01-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Call up alamo city paintball. I'm sure they will help you.

faithalone
01-06-2008, 04:01 AM
ouch dragon that was a painful reply :) but in reality a great truth in regards to the alamo city striker.....i have tried two different ones from them and both of them had problems and would not work and one did just like you explained....hitting the valve pin causing air to just leak... (nice way to drain you r tank that you paid good money to have filled!)

I think dragon is right though.... they are worthless...even if they worked i am not sure that the performance gain would be hardly noticeable and the only benefit that i would see if they did work would be never having to change the striker oring out.

i am gonna write a review on the vs usergroup website on them soon and it will not be favorable. i wish ron at alamo city would quit selling them until he works out the design flaws.

another mod you can try is polishing the striker...you can check out otter's sites on how to do this...

best of luck with your vs

Christslife784
01-06-2008, 07:11 AM
Hey faith can you post a hyperlink to otter's site. I cant seem to find it.

mikegia5
01-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Try this one: http://www.ottersccustoms.com/

Christslife784
01-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks Mike!