PDA

View Full Version : utter nonsense

Zero_webb
01-04-2008, 07:24 PM
I haven't been on the forums for a while so this is my current life.

1. I've held my first job since August, making burgers is crap work but for the pay it's great.
2. I finally got my car fixed.
3. I recently started skateboarding with some of the guys from work, and I've already top my worse paintball injury with a fall on my ankle from the top of a half pipe.
4. Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band may have stolen my soul.
5. Here in North Carolina It's been freezing cold.
6.My Nintendo DS has managed to fail me in physical Science, the good news is Paintball helped me get an A in Sports marketing.
7. On Christmas Eve my Drama teacher Mr. Saunders died from his bout with Liver cancer, and personally it's been a rough loss because Saunders was a great teacher and friend.
8. One of our fellow Vol. Firefighers died Thursday on the way to a house fire.

So My life is been a little up and down. How about yours?

The Pumper
01-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Meh. Its progessing but mine is still in the dumpster.

DFSniper
01-04-2008, 09:14 PM
well, since you asked, i have 27 days to find a job or my dad's kicking me out of the house, so flipping burgers is my final option since no one around here is hiring

ive been here for 6 months and i still only have one friend here (my best friend from germany) but we hardly have time to hang out, and he just got laid off, so he doesnt have gas money so we cant go anywhere.

my mom wants me to join the air force/navy and doesnt get the hint that I DONT WANT TO!!!

i've spent the last 4 weeks sitting at home doing absolutely nothing productive aside from a few ghetto mods

and i have no vague plans for the immediate future...

Moe
01-05-2008, 07:16 AM
^Air force/navy may not be the worst way to go...Just sayin, you might not want to rule it completely out.

Life is always a volley of ups and downs. The ups never seem sweet enough, and the downs always seem like things couldn't get any worse...though they usually do.:p I try to stay optimistic, so I'd say my life is up right now. Lots of good things happening.

HeadShot
01-05-2008, 08:02 AM
yeah it sucks....i'm 3+ years in and about to go on a second tour in the pursian gulf. I was up for shore duty rotation but they needed my "experteice" on cruise this year. its a good thing I made rank otherwise I'd be a slave.

navybootcamp is a joke. airforce camp is even more of a joke.

HelpDeskHustler
01-05-2008, 08:04 AM
**** guitar hero 3. seriously. I hate gh3. Rockband and GH2 are fine. GH3 can rot.

Zero_webb
01-05-2008, 09:59 PM
**** guitar hero 3. seriously. I hate gh3. Rockband and GH2 are fine. GH3 can rot.
GH2 is godly, Jordan and John the fisherman are my favorite songs from any guitar hero