PDA

View Full Version : Apex barrels

vikingshadow
01-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Ok, I've been authorized to sell these at whatever price I can get for it - and it's going into our "Picasso Trigger Team Paint for Chicago PSP" fund. I'm not making any money on this at all, and I'm doing this to clear some space at our field and as a favor. Sooooo, let's get these sold for a good price and make me look good for the team!

RULES:

1. Cash, Money Order or Paypal preferred.
2. You pay, money clears, I ship. That simple.
3. No trades, as these aren't mine.
4. If you aren't interested or making an offer, I don't need to hear from you. Don't clutter my thread! :)
5. All prices are OBO. I only posted a price based on what I saw on the internet (trust me, he had them marked up MUCH higher at my field!)
6. You will pay shipping and paypal fees. I'm not making any money on this deal at all!. You want insurance, you pay for that as well!
7. As a head's up, this will be shipped through our lovely US Postal Service.
8. I reserve the right to change rules as I see fit and at the drop of a hat.

My field has two Apex barrels that we just can't sell. They've been on the shelf for about a year - someone ordered one, didn't come pick it up or pay for it. Then the previous owner thought it'd be cool to have one in spyder threads, but no one around here wants them around here!

I know there are several in this forum that are interested in this barrel, so I thought I'd give it a shot selling it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them, just too expensive for the local players.

If you actually need pictures of the real deal, I'll get out to the field and take them, but here's what you're getting.

http://static.zoovy.com/img/zephyrsports/-/B/btapex

First, I have a Spyder threaded Apex that is BNIB. I just checked with the field owner and it's never been removed from the tube thing it comes in. These barrels are going for anywhere from $90 - $150 bucks from most of the online stores I saw today. I'm looking for $55 + shipping BUT will entertain OBO.

Second, I have a Cocker threaded Apex that is LNIB. According to the owner, it's only been taken out and screwed onto a gun to see what it looked like, then put right back in the tube. I figure something like $50 + shipping for this one, but again will entertain OBO.

Of course, prices are OBO. But, not if you don't make any offers!

Whaddya say, SOC? Anyone want a barrel or two?

DRCeccato
01-04-2008, 09:46 PM
I just got my spyder threaded from Hotshot for $60 shipping in. Would ya be willing to match?

770link770
01-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Ya, I think $90 plus shipping is a little much. I am looking for a spyder one but, im not paying that much for one.

bamf-hacker
01-05-2008, 03:29 AM
PM sent

vikingshadow
01-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Ah, I didn't realize they were that cheap now - guess I should have researched much further. I just sort of looked at the first couple pages of Froogle...

Prices lowered a lot! Remember, it's still OBO...

Thanks for the head's up, fellers!

slim and shady
01-05-2008, 06:57 PM
pm'd

vikingshadow
01-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Back atcha!

wylde01
01-05-2008, 07:59 PM
im interested in the spyder threaded one. ill send you a pm.

vikingshadow
01-06-2008, 07:09 AM
Got it - sent one back!

slim and shady
01-19-2008, 05:57 PM
If i buy both barrels do i get Smurfs Vike passes to!?!?!

vikingshadow
01-19-2008, 06:12 PM
Why yes, yes you do!

slim and shady
02-20-2008, 08:33 AM
pmed

vikingshadow
02-20-2008, 09:40 AM
Got it - sending it back to you!