PDA

View Full Version : yo, and a question

calebh
02-13-2006, 08:51 PM
hey, im back, if anyone remembers me... im finally getting around to posting this question, and maybe tomorrow ill finally be able to get out and get what i need. (thats why ive been gone. no time...) anyway, i like the new boards, and congrats otter on the plug in apg this month.

allright, my quesiton... does anyone have a clue what size oring goes on the bolt of an old sheridan? im not even sure what model it is... i havent been playing for more than a few years, and this thing is WAY before my time. the grip says stowaway 2, but it also says lonestar ordnance, so i dont know if thats the marker, or the gripframe. for whatever reason, the orings on the bolt were too large, and it was keeping anything from moving, so i need to know what size to get to fix it.

NB_Hacker_NB
02-13-2006, 09:16 PM
You should be able to buy normal o-rings for it but if not, you may have to special order them.

DRAGON
02-13-2006, 10:07 PM
Welcome back and a picture tells a thousand words -

ad0131065
02-14-2006, 04:06 AM
just take it to homedepot and compare it to the ones they have.

calebh
02-14-2006, 07:14 PM
tried to get closer pics of the bolt, but it was fuzzy... i think the cameras dying... but heres a pic of the exterior of the marker.

http://www.maj.com/gallery/calebh/avatars/103_1142.jpg

right on top of the homework i should be doing. you can see what the priorities are. :)

DRAGON
02-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Well it's not reeeeeel old(80's) because it has a detachable barrel. At first glance of the body I thought Tippmann for some reason but you're saying Sheridan. Sheridan made markers for PMI in the day as well as others. Sry but that pics just too dark for me to make heads or tails of it. Kinda on a bad angle as well. Take one outside in the sun w/a profile of it -

TacTownKilla
02-15-2006, 03:37 PM
Well it's not reeeeeel old(80's)

Drago 80s are real old...

EDIT: for paintball guns...

calebh
02-18-2006, 05:30 PM
only dragon... not old... psh. :P anyway, if i ever get a chance, i will... even if i do just take it to the hardware store, ill still try to get a better pic for ya guys