PDA

View Full Version : air problem part 2 - Trinity Front Blcok

king-man
01-03-2008, 01:56 PM
well if you read my prevouis post you saw that i thouaght that my cp reg was bad, i was wrong, (kinda pissed cuz i scrathed the thing all to hell trin to get it apart :cussing: ) neways i trid my buddies epiphany reg, and it did the same thing, now i have norrowed it down it has to be in the front bock somewhere, i dont no how or why but something it is doing it causeing this i have used a bit of science skill to narrowed it down to the front block, i also put a different asa to make sure it wasnt messed up, has neone had this problem or no how to fix it or even no wat the heck is wrong. :cry:

swoosh81
01-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Have you gave thought to your asa. I'm not familiar with the quick flip design. Are you sure it's 100% on?
If it works fine with the stock reg and front block it's something your adding and I doubt it's the trinity front block.

king-man
01-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Have you gave thought to your asa. I'm not familiar with the quick flip design. Are you sure it's 100% on?
If it works fine with the stock reg and front block it's something your adding and I doubt it's the trinity front block.

even if its not im still not real sure what it could be, i tried a the stock reg on full blast and used it and it worked, when i use the old blcok it works and grip it worked last time, im gonna give it one more test run with the olds and if it doesnt do it than that has to be it if it does, back to square one( again )

king-man
01-03-2008, 03:43 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHH! i am am so mad i could rip my gun in half, even with the stock air it does it at 280, i think it needs lube, but i only have d0w55 and like hell im using that on a the striker. Its pretty dryso i still think that my reg is bad, bout to buy a new one, and if i get some lube im gonna lube it up and give it another go, sad thing is the nearest paintball store is 50mi from here up in IN and they have wierd hours so itll be a week before i get to test it again.

swoosh81
01-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Turn your pressure down, there's no need for it to be above 250. Your 100% sure the gun is put together right? 99% of the time it's user error with these guns.

king-man
01-03-2008, 04:19 PM
im pretty sure its put togeather right, i mean i have taken it apart and put it togeather many times, i dont now what it would be im 99%sure its put togeather rite
ill try lowering it but dont think itll work

king-man
01-03-2008, 04:28 PM
what about taking the valve pin and lubing it, could that work

swoosh81
01-03-2008, 05:00 PM
You wanna use oil on that and the o-ring inside the valve ( the one that's hidden).

king-man
01-03-2008, 05:17 PM
how do u get to it

swoosh81
01-03-2008, 05:23 PM
When you look in from the end that the striker hits you'll see it. Your gonna have to take the valve apart and take the valve pin out. Use a q-tip with oil on it to lube it.