PDA

View Full Version : Help Reg And Drop With Macroline

NB_Hacker_NB
02-13-2006, 08:11 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/DROP-FORWARD-REGULATOR-MACROLINE-KIT-4-SPYDER_W0QQitemZ7202695404QQcategoryZ47237QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Ok, that was supposed to be shipped to someone for installation, apparently, its coming to me. So, I need installation instructions for it on a spyder imagine with no ASA. Take the pics and show me where they go and how to do it. Pics please I wasnt supposed to be the one to install it.The gas thru and hose and asa has been taken off take the part and show me where to put it. Like the swivels where they go?

shunut
02-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Its shouldn't be that difficult. The reg just screws into the VA. The drop and asa will just screw on to the bottom of your trigger frame. There will be a spot on either side of the asa for the macro fitting, just choose which side you want it on and screw that in. If it doesn't have some white stuff on the treads, then you'll need to put some teflon tape on it. There should be a spot on the reg for a macro fitting as well, install it the same way you installed the fitting on asa.

NB_Hacker_NB
02-13-2006, 09:04 PM
So I just put the macro into the 90* thingys and screw it into the side I want it in and put the other end into the reg? Does the plastic ends of the macro fit directly into the 90* macro fittings?

druid
02-14-2006, 06:06 AM
yep to all the questions...

always redo teflon tape on threads...strip off old and add new.
remove the reg, teflon. add your asa and teflon the macroline fittings. cut the macroline SQUARELY and fully insert into the fitting. check for leaks.

ooglieboogliebob
02-14-2006, 01:33 PM
yep, everything should work out fine if you follow druids instructions, but if you were wondering the teflon tape stops leaks. You should always teflon all air fittings, preventing and leaks.