PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know if the bob long regulators fit on the vs3

(DF) Kurupt
01-02-2008, 12:02 PM
do all regulator have same thread pattern or they different like the barrels.

king-man
01-02-2008, 02:11 PM
yes and no, all regulators are the same thread, but vs's have an air though grip and then an asa/reg all togeather. so to prevent people from putting regs on here they made it to where you have to have an adapter to put a new gre on here. if you wnat one you either have to buy an adapter or a new front block from trinity, if you do either of these i would suggest buying a new asa so that you can get 800 psi to your reg, else it wont feel up right

(DF) Kurupt
01-02-2008, 07:55 PM
i was planning on buying the trinity front block so the bob long regulator will fit then

swoosh81
01-03-2008, 11:55 AM
i was planning on buying the trinity front block so the bob long regulator will fit then

Yep it will. I'd suggest in the CP reg. adapter though, Trinity is having problems with quality control.

king-man
01-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Yep it will. I'd suggest in the CP reg. adapter though, Trinity is having problems with quality control.
i would too, cept for the fact mines shot, its worked better than any reg i have seen and my trinity body had probs, i had perfect luck on my block but maybey things have changed i had mine for almost a year.

king-man
01-03-2008, 04:43 PM
my bad i read swooshes thread rong, i woudl buy the adapter, but id buy a cp reg to