PDA

View Full Version : Im done with it

interceptorMR2
01-01-2008, 09:29 AM
I'm done with my Victor II, i almost never use it since i got my MR2 over the summer, so I plan on selling it, hopefully to one of my friends that likes to play but doesnt have a marker. I've been supplying my friends with co2, paint, and a marker for a while, and I'm sick of paying for them, so Im just going to sell my old markers to them. ANYWAYS, how much do you think i would be able to sell my Victor II (roughly 3 or 4 years old, rarely used), the plastic hopper, and probably either a 9 oz co2 canister or a 20 oz? i understand the hopper is good for like 2-5 bucks, but thats about it. FYI i've tested the marker not too long ago and it worked perfectly.

newkid
01-01-2008, 10:15 AM
if you dont have a back up keep it as a back up, sell the whole package for about $35-40

Hossy
01-01-2008, 10:35 AM
If you sell it online newkid is right
you can raise the price on your friends. Seeing that you payed for alot of stuff before, raise it 10 dollars. 50 bucks isnt much and they wont care.

Kenny_McCormic
01-01-2008, 10:57 AM
$50 sounds about right to me.

interceptorMR2
01-01-2008, 01:01 PM
cool, for me with a backup, i really dont need one because i only get to play a few times a year because my parents havent allowed me to get a job during the school year cuz highschool has too much goin on, but this spring im able to get one MAYBE. all the stuff is pretty expensive for me, and i have to drive to a different town to get my stuff. co2 and all. thanks for the help you guys