PDA

View Full Version : March PB2X

xNinja-Dolphinx
02-13-2006, 06:18 PM
I got my copy in the mail today and I was extremely dissappinted, it was just one big article that wasn't really interesting, anyone else agree. It was just alot of pictures and no articles. I personally expect a little mre from what is in My Opinion the best PB magazine out there.

DRAGON
02-13-2006, 06:36 PM
BAD......I got my copy in the mail today and I was extremely dissappinted, it was just one big article that wasn't really interesting, anyone else agree. It was just alot of pictures and no articles.

GOOD.....I personally expect a little mre from what is in My Opinion the best PB magazine out there.

Those statements kinda contradict each other. What are you saying here? -

xNinja-Dolphinx
02-13-2006, 06:40 PM
I was disappointed because normally it is one of the best PB publications

QAZ123
02-13-2006, 06:46 PM
I honestly can't subscribe to one cause each magazine company is like that sometime's. I'm fortunate enough to have a grocery that carries a few different one's and I just browse through them and pick out the one with the article's I'm going to read.

Of course I'll trade all three massive stack's of 2001 and up pb magazines for just a couple of Dragon's older one's!!!!!;)

JB.

DRAGON
02-13-2006, 06:59 PM
Sry my friend, nawt happening lol. I already had an offer of $25 each for all of them and I turned it down -

TacTownKilla
02-14-2006, 07:05 PM
Splat ftw, nothin like great photos of gir... i mean paintball... yea lots of paintball...

DFSniper
02-16-2006, 12:06 PM
i like PB2X (i buy it and APG on a monthly basis), but if you spend enough time looking at it, you realize that its all one giant advertisement. if i tried, i could count at least 30 Vents goggles in the pics. all their ads (except for a few major companies) are nothing but NPS-distributed products: Empire, Bob Long, Air America, Vents, etc. Their reader mail is all about how great their mag is and their tech section is all on mongooses and wraths, or markers that they sell a lot of aftermarket parts for. the online store ads (none of em have prices) are basically walking NPS bilboards.

sorry, i had to vent, i was on a roll...

DRAGON
02-16-2006, 01:15 PM
i like PB2X (i buy it and APG on a monthly basis), but if you spend enough time looking at it, you realize that its all one giant advertisement.....

In the days before the net, it was the only real way to keep up on what was new and available so we welcomed those ads. Now you spoiled kids have the net and don't need them any more though if you think about it, not everybody has the net -

phatphil
02-16-2006, 04:14 PM
I skimmed the March issue and was disappointed too. :( Pics are great, but it's not up to par with most issues of PB2X.

Santy
02-16-2006, 04:38 PM
ugggh you guys.... this issue was just for pics, read the editor's comment.

"Duirng the course of the 2005 paintball season our photographers captured over 155,000 images. Many of these photos in this months isssue are hand picked b them and commented on"

too long to direct quote it.

THis months issue was just a compilation of pictures cause theres no tournies or anythign to cover.