PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Mr3 and charging

ceyhan
12-28-2007, 08:59 PM
I just got the Mr3 today, and I love it - except I think mine may be defective, but I'm not sure.. so I came here.. the manual does not say anything about it.

First off, the charging port is very lose - the power input does not stay 'solid' into the input.. is this normal?
Also, while I have it 'charging' there is absolutely no LED/charging indicator lights (they do work when the gun is turned on) while it's plugged in, is my gun broken, or is this normal? How the hell am I supposed to know if it's fully charged if I am getting no lights?

Please helpp :(

Hossy
12-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Im not sur about the wobbleing thing, but the rest is fine.

Your supposed to charge it for like 14 hours for a full charge. Just charge it overnight and you got yourself a ready to go gun!

Also, welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask anything, were here to help!

ceyhan
12-28-2007, 09:04 PM
Im not sur about the wobbleing thing, but the rest is fine.

Your supposed to charge it for like 14 hours for a full charge. Just charge it overnight and you got yourself a ready to go gun!

Also, welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask anything, were here to help!

Thanks for the fast reply man - so it's normal that an LED doesn't light up I guess, I wonder why they couldn't just include an indicator, weird.

Gun is damn solid though.. except the grips, everyone said the same thing - may just tape around it temporarily or something, definitely dumb design - the entire internals are exposed! Freaking heavy as hell too with a halo hopper and a tank on. Time to look for my first remote ;P

lxm
12-29-2007, 05:59 AM
no indicator is normal like hossy said, my wire is about the same its a loose fit not perfect and yea the grips are horrible >.>. Love my mr3 tho just got it for xmas :D ftw

mr1 sniper
12-29-2007, 08:07 AM
Gun is damn solid though.. except the grips, everyone said the same thing - may just tape around it temporarily or something, definitely dumb design - the entire internals are exposed! Freaking heavy as hell too with a halo hopper and a tank on. Time to look for my first remote ;P
look at av and they have some wrap around spyder grips that will fit. as for a remote i have one in the b/s/t section. hit me with a pm if your interested