PDA

View Full Version : New to mods and customization, need advice.

12-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Okay, so I just got a Mr1 about a month or so ago and I like how it shoots but Im looking to step it up a bit. Money isn't really an issue as I plan to do this over time, but here is what I have planned.

Q-marker mod
Q-loader System
J&J Edge Allstar Ceramic Barrel Kit
Dark Horizon Spyder Titanium Hammer*
Spyder Stainless Steel Spring Kit
Trinity MR Series fold able stock
Spyder Rocket Valve
CiP 15 Assault block*
Bob long power regulator
Drop Forward
Spyder Rocking Electronic Trigger Frame With Universal ACS Bolt
Virtue Spyder Board
Trinity M-16 6 Stage Expansion Chamber

* not sure if they will fit with the mr1 if anyone knows that would be great.
Any problems or comments, help is appreciated.

Critical
12-28-2007, 04:10 PM
The rocket valve and assault block will fit, however, you may run into problems tuning the valve and getting the assault block to work correctly due to there not being a spring kit that works for the oddball MR valve springs, unless you find your own or cut down extra main springs. other than that, many of the items you listed will be good upgrades, although, unless you are specifically going low pressure, some of the internal mods aren't entirely necessary. have fun, you'll learn a ton from your marker by trying things out and seeing what works and what doesn't.

12-28-2007, 09:54 PM
The rocket valve and assault block will fit, however, you may run into problems tuning the valve and getting the assault block to work correctly due to there not being a spring kit that works for the oddball MR valve springs, unless you find your own or cut down extra main springs. other than that, many of the items you listed will be good upgrades, although, unless you are specifically going low pressure, some of the internal mods aren't entirely necessary. have fun, you'll learn a ton from your marker by trying things out and seeing what works and what doesn't.

I am trying to go low pressure. Thank you for the info. I'll see about making my own spring.