PDA

View Full Version : Need Help...

Team Under Dawgs
12-28-2007, 01:45 PM
I have a vs2 I'm wanting to upgrade my board any suggestions? T-board or tadao? I operate on 200psi shooting 285fps...Are the rocket valves good for this gun and what is the purpose of it?

Hossy
12-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Id suggest Tadao.
Someone is selling these chips for 15 dollars in the BST section, check that out!

A rocket valve is just an upgraded valve. IF you like the way your guns is at now, and you dont feel you need to upgrade it, then dont.

Welcome to the forums! feel free to ask as many questions you need and check out the Ultimate resource thread in my sig, that will help alot.

Team Under Dawgs
12-28-2007, 04:36 PM
thanks hossy.....wut about a regulator?

faithalone
12-28-2007, 09:19 PM
i am not too sure that the rocket valves will work with the vs because of the different valve size of other kingman markers. besides...if you are hitting 285 fps at 200 psi you are doing great....many of us on here would love to have our pressure that low. I know some people that have to keep it around 260ish or so.

i am the one selling the tadao upgrade chips and i really love the tadao boards...pm if you like.

welcome to the board and at first i would spend some time just shooting your vs and then deciding what you would like to change the most on it...

and at the very least make sure you are using HPA and not CO2 and a decent hopper like a Halo or Vlocity.

any more questions just feel free to ask us here.

happy new year!

Hossy
12-28-2007, 09:29 PM
spend some time just shooting your vs and then deciding what you would like to change the most on it...

Thats a great point. Try it out and see what you would like to improve.

What are you using to power your gun?
That would help us choose you a regulator-

Team Under Dawgs
12-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Im using a 45 3000 steel tank I'm only gettin about 500 to 700 shots I'm goin to get a new tank for sure..... I've ordered this
TRINITY SPYDER VS SICK BODY BLACK
TRINITY SICK BARREL 14"
TRINITY SICK SPYDER ROLLERBEARING TRIGGER
TRINITY CRADLE WITH ON-OFF NEW BLACK
TRINITY VS FRONT BLOCK BLACK

But I need a reg....

faithalone
12-29-2007, 06:09 PM
that is gonna be one sweet vs if you get it all working right....there have been some issues with the trinity sick body but many on here have them and can tell you hoe to get them working if you have any issues. ..
as far as reg you can get and standard reg you like....i prefer the CP long with no gauge port (0-500 psi model) and the come in tons of colors.

I have heard that they dye regs are good as well as many other...

good luck

LostCause
12-29-2007, 06:27 PM
aka 2 liter.....just my 2 cents :D

faithalone
12-29-2007, 06:30 PM
yup have heard great things about the aka.....

Team Under Dawgs
12-29-2007, 08:19 PM
trinity bodies have been known to leak wut else?