PDA

View Full Version : V-Force Morph

Murakamikazi
12-28-2007, 05:45 AM
I was looking into one of these because I don't have enough money for a profiler, but this looks similar. What are some of your opinons?

timbertiger20
12-28-2007, 07:29 AM
I loved mine till the foam fell off........try one first.......it has a much different feel than the profiler!

The Pumper
12-28-2007, 07:43 AM
They are great. I've had mine for 3 yrs. Just need a new lense and its good as new.

Murakamikazi
12-28-2007, 09:14 AM
I loved mine till the foam fell off........try one first.......it has a much different feel than the profiler!

Is it a good different or bad different?

Also what about the Pro-Vantage series. I'll be able to buy more gun upgrades if I get the Pro-Vantage.

newkid
12-28-2007, 04:40 PM
the pro-vantages are okay I havent had a any trouble with mine

HeadShot
12-28-2007, 06:31 PM
I would not get the pro vantage because of....

1. The view is very narrow .IMO (I wear glasses)
2. Replacemant Parts are getting difficult to find (excluding lenses)
3. Its a freaking huge mask. it towers over the profiler
4. its winter time, save up and get a better mask.....

so what if it can bounce, most masks today give great bounce

I recommend JT's flex 7 , they are only $20 more than the pro vantage, But you'll deffinitaly be more happy with the flex 7 than with the pro vantage. and if you get it off of actionvillage they will give you the gogglefan for free. something that you won't get for the provantage.

5. no accessory's. (that I can find)

parts are easy to get for the flex 7 and the bounce is way better than the vforce mask. veiw angle is more perhipheral than profilers imo. very low profile mask, that is very light and comfortable.

It would be a mistake to get the provantage, I know it was when my freind bought one.

timbertiger20
12-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Is it a good different or bad different?

Also what about the Pro-Vantage series. I'll be able to buy more gun upgrades if I get the Pro-Vantage.

I think my Morph was the most comfortable mask I've ever tried! That said the Flex7 is a close second..........but a pain to take apart!

Ace24
12-29-2007, 12:21 AM
I think my Morph was the most comfortable mask I've ever tried! That said the Flex7 is a close second..........but a pain to take apart!
Feels almost the exact same as a Profiler. There is just a little more distance and ventage in the Morph then the Profiler.

The frame of it around the face is the exact same as the Profiler. (I have 2 Profilers, a Morph, JT Elite, E-Vent (had... about to get another)) I've done the comparison. Same lenses as the Profiler. It's a little wider, sticks out further from your face, and has larger vent holes at the top and around the eyes.

newkid
12-29-2007, 07:01 AM
yea get a morph, pro vantages are a step up from Brass Eagle or other really cheap masks

Dont get a JT unless you really like to spend 15 minutes cleaning your mask

cyberthrasher_706
12-29-2007, 09:14 AM
I was looking into one of these because I don't have enough money for a profiler, but this looks similar. What are some of your opinons?
I got my Profiler for about $40 on ebay, and there were quite a few of them in that price range at the time, and they're pretty easy to take apart and really comfortable. I'd just look around for those since it sounds like that's what you want anyway.

Ace24
12-29-2007, 09:22 AM
I got my Profiler for about $40 on ebay, and there were quite a few of them in that price range at the time, and they're pretty easy to take apart and really comfortable. I'd just look around for those since it sounds like that's what you want anyway.
I got my reffing one for $30 and my gray one for $25. PBNation. :p

timbertiger20
12-29-2007, 10:15 AM
I didn't like the profiler at all when I tried it on and I loved the Morph.....I find them to be substancially different!

newkid
12-29-2007, 04:43 PM
there is a profiler for $40 obo in the B/S/T section

bamf-hacker
12-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Just make sure you get new lenses if you buy a used mask. Never risk the lenses if you do not know the history of it.

I have a bunch of masks and my Profilers and Grills are the best of them. I like the Flex's but changing the lenses is a pain in the thumbs (literally)

Ace24
12-29-2007, 09:42 PM
I didn't like the profiler at all when I tried it on and I loved the Morph.....I find them to be substancially different!
I don't see how... Maybe one was newer... The foam needs breaking in/gets broken in differently.

The frame around the face is the EXACT same shape and foam. The ONLY differences are the size and distance from the lens to the eyes/face, distance from rubber mouth guard to mouth, and overall size of the mask. It's like a big Profiler with bounce rubber around the entire mouth area. The Profiler has SLIGHTLY better viewing radius do to the distance of the spherical lens to the eyes. Less plastic in the way around the nose/exc.

I can take comparison pictures if needed.

Murakamikazi
01-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Ok, I've been looking at mask accesories because I decided to get the Morph and the one thing I don't like is the visor and I was wondeing can the Profiler VFlector Visor fit on the morph?

Here is the Visor I am talking about:

http://www.e-paintball.com/VForce-Profiler-VFlector-Visor-p-19626.html

chnk
01-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Ok, I've been looking at mask accesories because I decided to get the Morph and the one thing I don't like is the visor and I was wondeing can the Profiler VFlector Visor fit on the morph?

Here is the Visor I am talking about:

http://www.e-paintball.com/VForce-Profiler-VFlector-Visor-p-19626.html

take a pic of the top of your morph and i'll confirm it

Murakamikazi
01-03-2008, 03:03 PM
I would but I won't have it for a couple more days it is coming in the mail soon.:)