PDA

View Full Version : Misc Items For Sale - It all has to go!!

faithalone
12-28-2007, 02:35 AM
ok...when you have six children and it is Christmas time and you just got laid off from your job you realize how broke you are :)

I have some items for sale. I have never sold on the Spyder board but have over a 200 positive feedback on ebay (mhames28) and am also the creator/admin for the Spyder VS Usergroup.

For all sales I prefer Paypal but can make other arrangements if you need to. If you have any questions about an item just send me a PM. I am very good about shipping your item quick and try to send everything the next day if able via USPS. All shipping rates will be for actual cost.

Here are the items:

I have two BRAND NEW Tadao Upgrade Chips for the Spyder board. These are unopened and still in the box and will come with a ton of stickers. --- $15.00

I have VS Oring kits which include every oring to rebuild your marker twice over and 10 tank orings as well. You will love the new teflon coated striker orings. ---- $5.00 (shipped)

I have a Tippmann 98 with a drop forward, double finger kit, Tippmann repair kit, Smart Parts Progressive Barrel and brand new 12 oz. CO2 tank and it has been converted to macroline instead of the stock air hose. (this marker performs awesome and is in excellent shape and has been our back up marker and has been meticulously maintained). ------- $$$ Make me an offer and PM if you would like to see pics $$$

**Front foregrip for a VS2 or VS3 (green) ---- $$ Make Offer $$
**Stock Feedneck for VS2 or VS3 (green) ---- $$ Make Offer $$
**Stock Low Pressure Chamber (Black) ---- $$ Make Offer $$
**Empire Bore Sizer (practically new) ---- $$ Gone $$
**Custom Products Sling Trigger for VS2 in dust green---never used except for testing---- $$ Make Offer $$
** I also have some Spyder Vinyl decals in large (approx. 7 X 5 inches) and small (approx. 4 x 3 inches) both in red and black. These are great for your car windows.----- $ Make Offer $$
** Brand New Bob Long 0-1200 PSI gauge ---- $$ Make Offer $$

http://michaelhames.org/forsale2.jpg

Contact me with any questions.

bamf-hacker
12-28-2007, 03:27 AM
Please post pics per BST rules. Thank you.

faithalone
12-28-2007, 04:02 AM
oops sorry about that....i was still asleep i think :)

i added pics of everything...

please pm me with any questions....

http://michaelhames.org/decal.jpg

faithalone
12-28-2007, 04:20 AM
here is the tippmann w/spare parts kit

smart parts progressive barrel, macro line, double finger kit and drop forward.

http://www.michaelhames.org/tippmann.JPG

Team Under Dawgs
12-28-2007, 03:42 PM
on the tadao chip it'll work on the stock board? and do you still have it?

VS2 King
12-28-2007, 04:59 PM
faith how much you selling for the rake trigger

faithalone
12-28-2007, 07:47 PM
team under dawgs--- the chip will only work if you already have the tadao upgrade board not on the stock vs board....sorry!

faithalone
12-28-2007, 07:49 PM
vs2king.... i have sent you a pm....

JailBreakJIm
12-29-2007, 05:55 AM
do all feednecks have the same threads?

faithalone
12-29-2007, 05:14 PM
my feedneck is for the spyder vs series which has the same threading as the ion..

JailBreakJIm
12-29-2007, 07:52 PM
i gots me an imp
ion = imp?

Sonix_Nub3
01-01-2008, 04:36 PM
pm the very lowest price ull go on 98c (including shipping and paypal fees).. im rlly interested...

lmk (pm)
Sonix

nemesis452
01-01-2008, 11:01 PM
pm me about the tadao chip.

faithalone
01-02-2008, 05:20 AM
i think i pm's everyone... let me know if i missed anyone.....

michael

faithalone
01-09-2008, 04:55 AM
I am adding this new picture because it has a couple of new items that I am selling..

2 Fronts for the Evil Pipe Kit

Green/Black about 4.5 "
Silver/Black about 8.5 "

Also a brand new warrior speed feed for vlocity loaders (never used)

Stock VS2 Trigger

Trinity Reg Adapter (has some light scuff marks)

Another VS feedneck (have a black and a green one the black has some minor scuff marks)

I have Spyder Vinyl decals for your cars, oring kits for VS markers and I still have one brand new Tadao upgrade chip for sale for only $15.00!!

PM for info on these

http://michaelhames.org/forsale.jpg

Sonix_Nub3
01-09-2008, 02:14 PM
i wanna buy the tippmann 98c progressive barrel... will u part that out from the actual 98c? ill be willing to buy it if so. lmk via pm.

Thanks!,
Sonix

faithalone
01-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Sonix....sent you a pm