PDA

View Full Version : help with a classic

weitjosh
12-27-2007, 06:45 PM
i have an old be raptor that i would love to get working again. the only problem is idk y its not recocking. i think it might be the o-ring on the striker going bad, but i dont know the size and dont have a replacement for it in my stash. if any one has any suggestions, spare parts, general information at all, feel free to let me kno. also, i need a new connector piece that connects the striker and bolt together. thx!!!!!

Kenny_McCormic
12-27-2007, 07:53 PM
PM fubarius over on PBnation.

08Lud08
12-28-2007, 07:42 PM
I Have an old raptor I tried to fix and it had recocking problems. I replaced everything in it, and tried everything I could think of to get it working. I hope you get yours working.

Kenny_McCormic
12-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Im pretty sure you must use co2 in a raptor for it to recock. Check your velocity the hammer spring might have worn down.

08Lud08
12-29-2007, 07:40 PM
don't worry I know what I'm doing, I did everything possible, I used co2 and hpa, replaced the springs, valve and valve pin, striker. I even tried co2 with reg, it re-cocked once and then it would sputter. I'm pretty sure the trigger frame is broken some how, even though the sear has no wear. I stopped trying to fix it last year and its been sitting. If anything I might take it out to mod it into a pump or something like that.