PDA

View Full Version : My gun seems to think its fully automatic now! Help plz

rock2live921
12-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Alright, well I just recently put a JCS stock on my old spyder Xtra and well there wasn't any problems with it at first so I don't believe it's the stock but now when I air up I get a couple shots off and then the bolt just keeps going if I hold the trigger down and when I let go it un-cocks, also there seems to be air coming out the side of the gun through the pin behind the valve so I am thinking their is an O-ring problem but I don't want to take it apart just yet I have only used CO2 so far because that's all I have. I also took out the stock and it still does the same thing.

Thanks, Wojo.

rock2live921
12-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Alrighty I did a test run just now and well now it works just fine so I guess (and pray) that it was just the CO2 being gay so Ill post again later if it happens again.

Kenny_McCormic
12-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Lube it and replace the hammer oring.

The Pumper
12-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Coulda been low on CO2.

rock2live921
12-27-2007, 03:47 PM
No its not that I was low on CO2, I believe it was because I left it in the fridge in my garage over night and it probably froze in the bottle because it dropped to below 35 that night so I believe that was the problem and my O-rings are all good I took it apart and oiled it it seems fine now.

DriverJ
12-28-2007, 11:19 AM
No its not that I was low on CO2, I believe it was because I left it in the fridge in my garage over night and it probably froze in the bottle because it dropped to below 35 that night so I believe that was the problem and my O-rings are all good I took it apart and oiled it it seems fine now.

why in the fridge??