PDA

View Full Version : New Hater Paintball Chip Released.

covert24
02-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Yo, The new hater Paintball chip has been released for the DM4/5/c boards or compatible boards. More Info and a Video of it shooting on a DM @ www.haterpaintball.com. Discuss. this thing is amazing BTW

claustrophobia9
02-13-2006, 12:03 PM
ima hater of the hater

Chris Cole
02-13-2006, 12:11 PM
woo-hoo more cheater boards.

DRAGON
02-13-2006, 02:40 PM
ABS features add to the markerís dwell to eliminate that pesky first shot drop-off.

We went through this with the release of the WAS board. There was plenty of debate on the issue. What I get out of this is the first shot always has an increased dwell than the rest if your marker has FSDO. So what happens for people that take care of their markers and know how to make it run right? They have no FSDO and the first shot will always be a hot one. The board doesn't have the inteligence to decipher weather your marker has FSDO or not so you're going to drill someone on the first shot every time there's a pause in firing it if your marker doesn't. This the way it works or am I missing something? -

FredPo
02-13-2006, 02:50 PM
ABS features add to the marker’s dwell to eliminate that pesky first shot drop-off.

We went through this with the release of the WAS board. There was plenty of debate on the issue. What I get out of this is the first shot always has an increased dwell than the rest if your marker has FSDO. So what happens for people that take care of their markers and know how to make it run right? They have no FSDO and the first shot will always be a hot one. The board doesn't have the inteligence to decipher weather your marker has FSDO or not so you're going to drill someone on the first shot every time there's a pause in firing it if your marker doesn't. This the way it works or am I missing something? -
I've got this anti FSDO mode on my m5 (on the Ironmen) and yet, you will shoot hot if for some reason you didn't have FSDO on your first shot but usually if you got FSDO and you are unexperienced, you can't fix it. However, I've never used this mode on my timmy. Never had FSDO.

Fred

claustrophobia9
02-13-2006, 03:20 PM
better to shoot under the limit one shot than shoot over the limit one shot. that one shot could be a penalty. and people make it sound like their chip is so uber fast... its pretty basic, short code = more checks. if (wire to switch) is active, fire sequence, if not repea the step, very simple, yet they make it sound so much better.

Chris Cole
02-13-2006, 03:57 PM
I think the FSDO runs off a timer. I always fire a clearing shot before game on to eliminate the problem. Not that my Imp has it, but why tempt fate.

lewizz124
02-13-2006, 04:47 PM
mmmmm cheater board..... its calling my name. ill hafta think about htis for my PM5.

claustrophobia9
02-13-2006, 04:49 PM
mmmmm cheater board..... its calling my name. ill hafta think about htis for my PM5.
imo go with the people who have expirience cheating..

lewizz124
02-13-2006, 04:56 PM
and who would that be.

DRAGON
02-13-2006, 06:02 PM
The pro's of course hee hee

claustrophobia9
02-14-2006, 03:15 AM
and who would that be.
advantagepb, even tho they claim to be ***er now.

lol it blocked "s o b" from s o b e r

leed
02-16-2006, 03:24 PM
Lyrics in the video are kind of inappropriate for this "family forum." Might want to mention that...

Also, these modes that change modes are really stupid, IMO, and useless. I would find them quite annoying, personally, and I do, with my cousins's shocker's predator board.

Other than that, looks nice, but I don't know if it'd be worth the amount of money it asks for.. Just work out with your fingers, haha.