PDA

View Full Version : Pinokio hopper = Good...GAWD...

druid
12-24-2007, 01:17 AM
http://www.pinokiohoppers.com/product_view.htm

I can say that without a doubt...

I

no

likey

bamf-hacker
12-24-2007, 04:10 AM
I saw the proto type loader when this guy was just getting started.

It is a great way to make your gun even heavier and off balanced.

bigred76
12-24-2007, 04:16 AM
:yeahthat: PERFECT in every way for you, Paul! It'd match nicely with your Hindenberg tank. ;)

HeadShot
12-24-2007, 05:12 AM
I wonder if it comes with an optional kickstand?

Nader
12-24-2007, 05:35 AM
Can it only hold 400 balls when you lie?

Hossy
12-24-2007, 05:56 AM
I think the regular loader is alot better than with the Podlike thing.

I think its funny that you can watch videos of the teams they sponsor playing...but there is no link at the bottom so you cant actually watch them playing.

vwjimmy
12-24-2007, 06:35 AM
I think it is a neat idea.....but.....
I can't keep my marker from getting hit as it is! (maybe I am not so good at this paintball thing?) ;)

DFSniper
12-24-2007, 06:37 AM
:roflmao: me likey!!!!!

:yeahthat: PERFECT in every way for you, Paul! It'd match nicely with your Hindenberg tank. ;)
lol, its true.

i would buy one because for woodsball, im not too worried about side profile, plus, i would have to reload less!!

Hob Hayward
12-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Maybe.... in a scenario. Otherwise. No, no no.

LostCause
12-24-2007, 08:07 AM
40 balls...30+.....though how much? and maybe if i was a scenairo player, i mean makes it a lot easier to hold more paint...meaning you dont have to leave....though you still would run out of air then.

DFSniper
12-24-2007, 08:10 AM
even if you had the 230 version, thats still more paint than most hoppers (actually, i cant think of one that holds more than about 180 other than the qloader...). and unless youre running a small tank, i wouldnt worry about running out. a standard 20oz gives you 1200+ shots easy. im seriously considering this for my next hopper... the only thing i dont like is how tall it is.

Hob Hayward
12-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Yeah, plus I realize now, you're still gonna have to put the same number of pods into it... So you only get more paint initially and then its basically worthless... Way too damn heavy for snap shooting etc. I would think.

timbertiger20
12-24-2007, 09:20 AM
even if you had the 230 version, thats still more paint than most hoppers (actually, i cant think of one that holds more than about 180 other than the qloader...). and unless youre running a small tank, i wouldnt worry about running out. a standard 20oz gives you 1200+ shots easy. im seriously considering this for my next hopper... the only thing i dont like is how tall it is.

Ummm.......how about a fasta? 230! Qloader is only 100 rounds. This hopper won't change anything. It doesn't bring more paint onto the field........it just stores more on your marker. If you want more paint get a SpecOps vest that holds 20 pods or whatever your needs may be. I find 15 to be about the most I'll carry! and as far as 15 pods and a hopper........that's only 1 air tanks worth for me :)

This hopper = not a good idea

But I bet a few people will be breaking even more plastic feed necks than normal!

Hossy
12-24-2007, 09:23 AM
But I bet a few people will be breaking even more plastic feed necks than normal!

Thats something I really like in the JRNY. The replaceable feedneck thing

DFSniper
12-24-2007, 09:49 AM
Ummm.......how about a fasta? 230! Qloader is only 100 rounds. This hopper won't change anything. It doesn't bring more paint onto the field........it just stores more on your marker. If you want more paint get a SpecOps vest that holds 20 pods or whatever your needs may be. I find 15 to be about the most I'll carry! and as far as 15 pods and a hopper........that's only 1 air tanks worth for me :)

This hopper = not a good idea

oh, ok. i always thought the qloader held 200... and it looked to be about the same shape as the fasta. but still, it would allow me to shoot more before having to reload.

bamf-hacker
12-24-2007, 10:33 AM
Better Idea...

Play for a month with a stick feed and a pump. After only having 10-15 balls before you need to reload having 180 is a dream :)

This guy was saying this will be the next big thing for speedball, but the theory is off. When you load your marker in speedball the barrel is always pointing down field, so the front phallic looking thing will not fill unless you tip the barrel down. Plus who has time to load two pods at a time during speedball? The only thing it would be good for is right off the break to give you 150ish more shots.

Ace24
12-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Still reminds me of a FASTA with a pod screwed into the front...

SupaSnipa
12-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Still reminds me of a FASTA with a pod screwed into the front...
I think thats what they did

newkid
12-25-2007, 07:23 PM
pretty much

spray and pray
12-26-2007, 03:33 PM
hahaha. this thing is ugly
Fasta $80
Pod $3
A fasta with a pod glued to the front that looks like my 3 year old cousin made it, Priceless.

HeadShot
12-26-2007, 06:11 PM
well, Its definitaly a backmens hopper then. I've seen a Jt hopper that can hold about 300 rnds. its an electric also. it kindof looks like an offical sized NFL football. and man did it get flamed when it first came out.

I just have to say that it has the endurance to keep your team mates under "cover fire" longer. so they can pull of plays. even if it looks funky.

reloading is probably a thing to practice on.

Hossy
12-26-2007, 06:28 PM
well, Its definitaly a backmens hopper then.
The sad thing, IDK who this loader would be marketed towards to?
reloading is probably a thing to practice on.
2 pods to fill it? Id stick to my regular sized loader

pb34
12-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Think about it, you have to take the time to fill it using two pods. By the time you pulled out the second pod and started to pour it in you might have shot a podful. It's like an endless pod filling experience.

chnk
12-27-2007, 07:47 AM
I can't imagine diving in one of these, so much weight from the hopper might throw me off,

I like the idea, but the way they did was eh

spray and pray
12-27-2007, 06:21 PM
I like the capacity. I just can't stand how big it is.

battlechaser
01-01-2008, 05:40 AM
What I'm wondering is, when the hopper starts to get low... what's keeping a whack of balls from just hanging around in the front of it (400rnd)?

As for the size... I'd rather shove a 2 litre pop bottle in my clamping feedneck. You'd probably have more luck with that too...

kramernator
01-01-2008, 07:55 PM
that is weird, i say no, way to big and loppy

druid
01-01-2008, 08:38 PM
What I'm wondering is, when the hopper starts to get low... what's keeping a whack of balls from just hanging around in the front of it (400rnd)?

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that when swapping from left to right sides of bunkers, the tendency is to tilt your muzzle up...which then gravity would cause the paint to come into the hopper [proper].

HelpDeskHustler
01-02-2008, 09:23 AM
I saw this months ago and figured we had a thread. This hopper will never appeal to speed ballers because it's so encumbering and you can't play tight against bunkers with it. So I'd say its appealing to woodsballers, but I'm not really sure who in that group would use it.... maybe newbies? who are impatient and try to shoot people from 150ft away, the ones who hit you with a flatline 10 times and none of the shots break, so they keep shooting.