PDA

View Full Version : need a list

SpyderMan723
12-22-2007, 04:32 PM
of parts to make my MR Low Pressure.

this is a project ill be working on maybe next year.

can someone provide me with a list of parts that i will need.

thnx

slim and shady
12-22-2007, 04:49 PM
If i can find it I will post a wicked list that Chnk had made me when I asked the same question.

EDIT:
Here you go.......

acp low blow 3orings - $30
acp derlin striker with oring - $30
X maddam spring kit - $10
maddam rocket valve - $40
cp shorty or long reg with gauge - $50-$60
cp on/off asa with rail mounting - $25
macorline and macroline fittings - $10
mr2 sick trigger - $30 (chnk also makes wicked triggers and I think he only charges 20$ shipped, but you will have to check with hi, to confirm that)
mr/vs/eletra verC tboard with eyes - $60
laser eyes - $15 (not neccessar but looks cool)
then id have your mr2 milled for eyes,

This list included all internal upgrades, including bolt, springs ect. Not just to make it low pressure but them parts are in there too.
The only thing that I have seen that I might have switched was to go with the palmers stablizer then you can use Co2 as well. i live out in the middel of nowhere so sometimes im forced to use co2. But if you go with that it sits down where your dropdown is instead of hidden in your forgrip. it;s also like 150 i think by time you buy the mounting brackets ect.

nick_t33
12-22-2007, 05:27 PM
you could also get a palmers with a female ASA for your reg too

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 08:04 PM
acp low blow 3orings - $30 ive heard mixed reviews about the low blow, so another option would be the regular ACP bolt -$19
acp derlin striker with oring - $30
X maddam spring kit - $10 has a full-body spyder valve spring that MAY fit
maddam rocket valve - $40 look around, i think SPPS sells them for $37 and compulsive for $35
cp shorty or long reg with gauge - $50-$60 or palmers $70 or torpedo $55 for co2
cp on/off asa with rail mounting - $25
macorline and macroline fittings - $10
mr2 sick trigger - $30 (chnk also makes wicked triggers and I think he only charges 20$ shipped, but you will have to check with hi, to confirm that)
mr/vs/eletra verC tboard with eyes - $60
laser eyes - $15 (not neccessar but looks cool)
then id have your mr2 milled for eyes,

just my $0.00000002
for the regs, you SHOULD be able to hollow out the grip some to accommodate the other regs that need 90* fittings on the side as opposed to the CP's bottom.