PDA

View Full Version : PC GAMERS what is a " Fixed EXE "

kramernator
12-22-2007, 02:27 PM
i have a computer game, Halo (yeah, the first one, i know pretty bad, but i don't play much) that i bought and i want to share with my brother so we can play each other.

i went to http://www.gamecopyworld.com/ to download a no-Cd crack, i found one that may work, but i want to know what a Fixed EXE is, almost all the files have it so it must be important, what does it do?

thanks!

Hossy
12-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Why are you so into illegal content/ getting around things?
Why just dont go out and buy it, its not that expensive

bigred76
12-22-2007, 03:05 PM
:yeahthat: The game's what, $10? :rolleyes:

Paradox313
12-22-2007, 03:11 PM
Exactly.

Just go buy the game.

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 04:45 PM
in before the lock.

this is illegal. The game industry is an industry I actually support buying content from, they may seem expensive, but much more work goes into games (except EA sports trash) than music. the internet will not support you, game developers are their friends.

Watch out, if you keep talking this illegal garbage TRB will call your parents... thats like perm ban IRL.

vikingshadow
12-22-2007, 05:20 PM
This forum never has, nor will, tolerate posting illegal requests or links. The last thread was locked (I assume it was by you), and this one is about to be locked as well. Consider this a warning.

If you're going to engage in illegal activities, please do not drag your forum buddies down with you.