12-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Jeep4x4
Muskie
Justin

You named a lot of the ones I would have. :p

marvin-martian
12-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Kat
who had that sweet purple imp? i can picture his face but the name slips my mind...

Hossy
12-22-2007, 08:55 AM
Isnt Scrappy a Mod?

wasnt there a guy named Whyttrash too??

durrell
12-22-2007, 09:02 AM
Kat
who had that sweet purple imp? i can picture his face but the name slips my mind...

D something. He was from Florida. He got hurt and was in a coma, I think.

And yeah whyttrash had the amazing AMG.
Scrappy and dex have been missing for months.

marvin-martian
12-22-2007, 09:03 AM
D something. He was from Florida. He got hurt and was in a coma, I think.

were definitely thinking of the same person

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 09:10 AM
Jus membrin these guys/gals. Anyone else? -

Wasted Rabbit
Iron Lung
Greenfield greenie!!
El Nino
Garasaki yeah, he was MIA since before i joined...
WingNutSac(who dat?) :dodgy: was that 'sac's first one? that was before my time...
Dex i see him on AIM a lot. what happened to him??
Spydervenom rings a bell...
Apoc yeah, i remember him from PBN more though. lamorte told me hes a mod in the pump section now...
Scrappy who doesnt?
Gunny good ol' grumpy!
Fluffy
Harmed & Armless lol, good ol' A&H
ShadyOneDeath wow, forgot about him!
Soccerdude dropped off the face of the earth...

Jeep4x4
Muskie
Justin

wow, yeah jeep kinda disappeared. i heard he got sent to iraq or something...
i still have my old muskie sighting screenshots!
i actually kinda miss justin, he was fun to talk to... he called me "sir" once, and i was like whoah! youre older than me, dont do that!"

matt was awesome. i guess he finally settled down with his G/F and got a real life... on second thought, hes probably out partying right now!

i think whyttrash got out of the game, thats why he sold his AMG...

who was that guy that was on 'sac's team? it had something to do with "key"...and that chick from his team??

i know Trooper didnt post here much, but he's disappeared too from here and PBN...

is kirby still around?? and AJ hasnt posted in forever... did spydr get perm banned?? and whats with SP, hes a mod, but never around? i think we have another Gar on our hands...

GMan! made the best sigs ever...

marvin-martian
12-22-2007, 09:14 AM
yes, spydr was perm banned

timmyshoota
12-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Dolche is the guy who you guys are thinking of. Played for Palm Beach Vipers and then went into a coma somehow.

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 09:26 AM
ah, i remember him now... hey Drago, since your in FL, mind asking the team how he's doing??

timmyshoota
12-22-2007, 09:27 AM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1098639&highlight=dolche

shunut
12-22-2007, 09:30 AM
OtterSC :dodgy: (j/k we all know you would love to be on here more than you are)

How about MatthewTheTheif, Sac hasn't been around in a while either.
Another retired mod TigerDave

A couple guys who haven't been gone as long as the rest of the ones listed

jcrazyjj
Tib
kochbryce

Hossy
12-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Tib Got out of the game like a year ago right?
Hes been online alot recently I think, I should IM him

The last time i saw Sac online was when he had that maroon and gold shocker. That was really nice

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 10:31 AM
we forgot about bomber... he posts maybe once a month, but hasnt been hanging out in NPT like in the old days..

"the times they are a-changin'"

Hossy
12-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Moe just came back too. forgot about that
Who had the Purple Abomb? Was that Moe or someone else?

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 10:58 AM
Kat
katt? didn't he get married then robbed (unrelated, but happened before he left)

timmyshoota
12-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Moe just came back too. forgot about that
Who had the Purple Abomb? Was that Moe or someone else?
Nader

Hossy
12-22-2007, 11:03 AM
katt? didn't he get married then robbed (unrelated, but happened before he left)

I thought getting married was getting robbed :confused: :rolleyes:

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 11:04 AM
i dont think he got married. he was living with his g/f (or the other way around) and he got robbed. shortly after that he disappeared again. last active was april.

while looking at matts' old posts, i found a name that everyones forgotten:

diba

Hossy
12-22-2007, 11:12 AM
zomg I forgot my fave..
FREDPO!
Last I heard he was getting married. Anyone else know where hes been?

The Pumper
12-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Ya Apoc is a mod on PbN.

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 11:33 AM
maximus... who actually just posted again recently
sac.... hes been gone for awhile.

shunut
12-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Dunker Engle or something like that, haven't see him around

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 12:45 PM
ah, i remember him now... hey Drago, since your in FL, mind asking the team how he's doing??

Fla is a big state lol. Wouldn't know where to start looking -

I know there are a few that seem gone but still visit occasionally under another nick but just searching my grey matter for old names. Fluffy was Gunny's fem alter me tinks. Soon after he joined Fluffy poped up under the same exact IP as Gunny. I banned her/him and he said it was another enlisted from his post. I unbanned Fluffy and just let it slide to let him have his fun -

Before I was modified, I got into a big argument with scrappy. I was really surprised when asked to mod here a couple months later. I got into a big argument with that Iron Lung guy and another named Sybear. I could have sworn they had a very similar posting style as Otter. I supopose that was just my imagination rambling -

I kinda miss the ol being able to debate subjects here. Some of the debates went past 10 pages which wasn't uncommon. When I first joined there was a whole lot of it and through it I think some good idea's came about like cupped strikers, lightened strikers, and all that. Some took those idea's and ran with them. If I'm not mistaken even the Rocket valve may have been birthed through online discussions as such -

WhyteTrash is a truck driver and has a ton of Imps now. He still plays but only occasionally when he has time -

Does anyone remember a Kingman guy that basically had so many disagreements with members that he finally stopped posting? Me tinks you guys ran him off lol. Don't remember his exact nick though -

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 12:50 PM
i remember that you were sarcastic to "the mole" and it ended up in a magazine and they reprimanded you for not being helpful.

btw, what ever happened to "claustrophobia9" :dodgy:

timmyshoota
12-22-2007, 12:56 PM
and geeZus :dodgy:

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Ya he didn't seem to appreciate my Pixy Dust comments. He got paid to print dirt so it seems he did his best to show the world a dirty Dragon. Otter has pulled me outta a few scraps in the past. Why? I have no idea - :D

and geeZus :dodgy:

Umma, they were asshat banned then........ahhhh.....nvm - ;)

marvin-martian
12-22-2007, 12:57 PM
Does anyone remember a Kingman guy that basically had so many disagreements with members that he finally stopped posting? Me tinks you guys ran him off lol. Don't remember his exact nick though -
haha, the kingman rep. we ran him off when he banned otter or something crazy like that. i still see him post on occasions and feel bad for basically banishing him. same with druid.

i remember that you were sarcastic to "the mole" and it ended up in a magazine and they reprimanded you for not being helpful.
hahaha. i forgot all about that.

durrell
12-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Let's go way old school for a moment..

AdrenalinJunkie
Habitat102
PsychoPanda
paintshot (LOL)

That's probably later 03/early 04. ;)

bamf-hacker
12-22-2007, 01:34 PM
What ever happened to TheRedBarron and Vikingshadow.

They are never on anymore.

vikingshadow
12-22-2007, 02:01 PM
:shhh: TRB and Vikingshadow are both figments of your imagination. We were never here and we never existed.

Orrrr, we are one in the same...

Orrrrrrrrr, TRB is actually a little white girl from Topeka, KS and Shanna is actually her older brother. Vike is a Phillipino Mafia mob boss living in San Moritz....

Who really knows anyone here????

I remember a lot of the guys you mentioned, though several were here when I first started coming here.

You guys mentioned Katt and Justin...these guys are both Oklahoma guys. Justin posts on PBN quite a bit. Didn't Katt's girlfriend get pregnant right before he left? I think A&H was an Oklahoma boy as well - or was it Jeep?

'sac and latchkey were teammates (I think that was his name...) I remember a lot of the "kids" who came on here and got banned pretty much a month later...

durrell
12-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Jeep was from Georgia.

Hossy
12-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Vike I want those passes.

newkid
12-22-2007, 03:14 PM
kidonfire, pbfreak, and maxxdamage havnt posted in a while

Hossy
12-22-2007, 03:34 PM

That post would have been more appropriate if your name was OldKid :dodgy:

I remember Adrelaline junkie, not much of the others though.

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 04:09 PM
HAHAHA Paintshot was amazing.. I remember quite a few arguements Ive had with him.

I also miss the Hot girls thread or whatever it was called. I think everyother post was from DRAGON lol.

timmyshoota
12-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Fine Babe Thread.

The Pumper
12-22-2007, 04:22 PM
That post would have been more appropriate if your name was OldKid :dodgy:

I remember Adrelaline junkie, not much of the others though.I remember Hossy. Too bad he doesnt post anymore or I'd love to marry his 9yr old sister :dodgy:

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 04:27 PM
^troll^

I also miss the Hot girls thread or whatever it was called.
whoa... hold on.... someone failed to remember the name of FBT!?

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 04:46 PM
I got ahold of vikes special pills I don't remeber anything and im seaing purple dolphins in my living room.

Don't tell him though.

Moe
12-22-2007, 04:49 PM
i miss scrappys hammer2...I want to see pictures of it so bad. They are so effing rare.

Hossy
12-22-2007, 04:50 PM
I remember Hossy. Too bad he doesnt post anymore or I'd love to marry his 9yr old sister :dodgy:

Your attempt at being funny failed
You seem to have come here for trolling: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/search.php?searchid=152050

Were talking about people who were member on our old forum before the mothership went down. Why are you trying to pick fights with people?
So I may post alot, but atleast it gets a point across or helps someone.

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 05:06 PM
OOOOOH and umm I know her IM name.. Redraindrops ring a bell to anyone? Can't remember her name she used to come in AIM chats all the time

Team Ramrod
12-22-2007, 05:11 PM
anyone remember, i think his name was, EmagWhor3. With that like chromed out emag? Hmm, its been too long...

Hossy
12-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah EmagWhor3 came back as like Shockerwhor3 or something, didnt he?

That girl your talking about Hoppy is http://www.spyder.tv/forums/member.php?u=1690

I think

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 05:14 PM
I remember him had some sweet EM1's and he was a cool guy.

vikingshadow
12-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Vike I want those passes.
Lots of people do! Maybe we should have a gladiator style battle royale or something for them.

Fine Babe Thread.
It's not gone, just in the Penthouse now...whups! Shouldn't have said that - now you yahoos are going to try and find a way in again...

I got ahold of vikes special pills I don't remeber anything and im seaing purple dolphins in my living room.
Aren't they great? Not as good as Gunny's, but they'll do in a pinch!

Anyone remember the BIG politics thread we had back in the last presidential election? The one that got several people banned and others left forever? Wow, that was a thread! I think we're trying to stay away from those so far this year...

Hossy - that's not the same girl, I don't think. She came on just about a year ago and never really posted much...

Hossy
12-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Anyone remember the BIG politics thread we had back in the last presidential election? The one that got several people banned and others left forever? Wow, that was a thread! I think we're trying to stay away from those so far this year...

I do!
I was definatly scared to post in that thread, but i also didnt know enough about politics that i would have been flamed :o

marvin-martian
12-22-2007, 05:46 PM
emagwhore had tons of really hot girlfriends. thats all i really remember of him

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 05:56 PM
emagwhore had tons of really hot girlfriends. thats all i really remember of him
dude seriously, he had good taste.

QAZ123
12-22-2007, 06:00 PM
I BB AGGOTS

The dude with a seriously sweet mech spyder. Think it was a BLM body with a orange annodizing. Can't remember his name but I know he used to post in the photography part on pbnation.

Tigerdave is out of paintball as far as I know. Works for Habitat for Humanity goes all over the U.S. and like New Zealand being a college volunteer coordinator or something along those lines!

JB.

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 06:03 PM
I BB AGGOTS

The dude with a seriously sweet mech spyder. Think it was a BLM body with a orange annodizing. Can't remember his name but I know he used to post in the photography part on pbnation.

Tigerdave is out of paintball as far as I know. Works for Habitat for Humanity goes all over the U.S. and like New Zealand being a college volunteer coordinator or something along those lines!

JB.
I know who you are talking about with the orange spyder... didn't he it have like diagonal slots milled into the back? I could have sworn that was apoc (or whoever did that thing with a pool ball in the picture)

QAZ123
12-22-2007, 06:05 PM
I know who you are talking about with the orange spyder... didn't he it have like diagonal slots milled into the back? I could have sworn that was apoc (or whoever did that thing with a pool ball in the picture)

I know he drilled and tapped the cocking rod for cocker cocking rods I know that much.

Searching as we speak.....

JB.

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 06:45 PM
That'd be SuPrBuGmAn. He had a nicer looking green(think it was an AMG?) one called 'Greed' Never liked the orange color on the other one-

Apoc had some nice looking Spyder projects as well he just had a tude. I remember when one of our mods banned him a couple times. Gave him a chance at first then he continued to flame this guy and was finally banned for good -

Tsup QAZ?!

QAZ123
12-22-2007, 06:53 PM
That'd be SuPrBuGmAn. He had a nicer looking green(think it was an AMG?) one called 'Greed' Never liked the orange color on the other one- QUOTE]

Found'em...
http://www.suprbugman.com/albums/album20/P1010002.sized.jpg

And the AMG in referance....
http://www.suprbugman.com/albums/album20/P1010035.sized.jpg

[QUOTE]Tsup QAZ?!
Doing good. Work full time and go to school so I lurk a lot but am still around!

JB.

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 06:58 PM

Don't tell him though.

hopps, as long as youre not seeing blue christmas dolphins, youre good. i heard those could kill you...

didnt suprbugman's (not even gonna bother with the caps) have a "hornet" gun or something that was a matte orange & black T1? or was that someone else?

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Found'em...
http://www.suprbugman.com/albums/album20/P1010002.sized.jpg

JB.
Ah, see... I called it on the diagonal cuts... i totally forgot about the god awful drop/cradle.

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Glad to hear you're doing well QAZ though doesn't suprise me at all lol - ;)

Member that Hornet name but can't place the marker. Must be teh dementia kickin in - :D

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Glad to hear you're doing well QAZ though doesn't suprise me at all lol - ;)

Member that Hornet name but can't place the marker. Must be teh dementia kickin in - :D
hornet had a yellow spimmy that he clocked at nearly 35bps if i recall. He still has a site... something like hornet's carbine or vice versa

QAZ123
12-22-2007, 07:12 PM
didnt suprbugman's (not even gonna bother with the caps) have a "hornet" gun or something that was a matte orange & black T1? or was that someone else?

I don't think Hornet was his but not positive although here (http://www.suprbugman.com/gallery/album20) is his website. Unless Envy turned into Hornet dunno!

JB.

marvin-martian
12-22-2007, 07:17 PM
man, i do not miss drops at all...

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 07:21 PM
whats left of carbine's hornet:
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:XVMrugUs9pYJ:www.pbnation.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D1262529%26highlight%3DHornet% 2BRevival+carbine%27s+hornet&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a

QAZ123
12-22-2007, 07:22 PM
man, i do not miss drops at all...
Especially cradles! I remember having one on a Tippmann.. What was I thinking lol!

Topic-
Recon by fire. He and his wife's fake boobs are missed! He had an interesting lifestyle doing the "gun for hire" thing so he had some good stories most the time!

JB.

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 07:26 PM
I had a 6.5 inch x 3inch drop on a jt excellerator 3.5.... worst. setup. ever.

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 07:48 PM
LOL I had one of those Knapp cradle drops on my IMP I think it made the tallest marker in the world.

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Ya, I was thinkin of Recon and SoldiersHonor(think that was it) doods. Some more of the military lifers -

Last thing I heard about Carbine was he was rippin people off then suddenly he got into a motorcycle accident. Strange -

At least Hoppster comes back occasionally so he can be temp banned lol - ;)

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 07:53 PM
SH was one of the best guys I have ever delt with for buying and selling.

And I would be around alot more if I didn't have a 2-3 day "vacation" as BAMF and TRB put it, every week.

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 07:55 PM
LOL I had one of those Knapp cradle drops on my IMP I think it made the tallest marker in the world.
KAPP, Kick Ass Paintball Products.

and ares gave me a 2week vacation arbitrarily, so 3 days isn't so bad.

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 07:56 PM
Again the purple dolphins are messing with my head.

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 07:58 PM
.........And I would be around alot more if I didn't have a 2-3 day "vacation" as BAMF and TRB put it, every week.

See what you started. You and Shady were the only 2 members since I've been here that ever asked me to ban them so they could stay away. :D Now you wanna hang and the nooper soopers are handing your ass to you a couple times a week lol - ;)

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 08:00 PM
LOL I completely forgot about that. I actually can't even remember why we asked for that. Again must be the dolphins... Im still waiting for the mermaids that Vike always talks about to show up.

Atleast I dind't have 8000 posts in the FBT ;)

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 08:05 PM
C'mon! All you guys know damn well it wasn't a post past 2000! - :smirk:

KAPP, Kick Ass Paintball Products.

and ares gave me a 2week vacation arbitrarily, so 3 days isn't so bad.

Ha ha.......teh Claustrasshat award! - :D

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Hehe DRAGON said asshat.

So wait why did Shady and I ask to be banned?

And I would go with like 6759 posts in the FBT :D

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 08:14 PM
lol, i almost asked to be temp-banned a few times in the past. this place is like an addiction, and i can tell that without seeing purple dolphins...

since hoppy brought up KAPP, didnt they go under a few years ago? my neighbor had a 15* KAPP ASA on his Angel LCD...

i dont know what happened with FBT, i think i was taking a vacation from the forums when that happened...

as for "asshat," my friend heard that word online somewhere and made a MSPaint drawing (no, no nudity, but it did look a lot like bart simpson's rear end on top of a stick figure's head...). and when he showed me, i was like "whoah, i thought drago invented that word!?!?!?" :confused:

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Same reason you did. He had some important stuff(schoolwork I think for him) and couldn't stop visiting and posting here so he wanted to be temp banned w/o really getting in trouble here. Same as you I said use your own will, I felt that it was abusing my moding powers by doing so -

...........i dont know what happened with FBT, i think i was taking a vacation from the forums when that happened...

That was closed by the Kingman guy I mentioned earlier in this thread. It was considered inappropriate for a family based forums such as ours - :o

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 08:19 PM
I swear I asked to be banned for a joke. I doubt it was for school cause I didn't care about HS lol and I don't really visit a whole lot during college because I don't have the time. But you probably remember it better than me.

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 08:22 PM
I said schoolwork for him not you. Don't recall the details for you. Didn't do either anyways -

maximus100389
12-22-2007, 08:23 PM
That was closed by the Kingman guy I mentioned earlier in this thread. It was considered inappropriate for a family based forums such as ours - :o

what if we had a "moderately attractive girls, like those seen on public television, so it isn't inappropriate" thread

durrell
12-22-2007, 08:24 PM
The girl from the chats was Shan, she was Redraindrops, and she played PB with Drew (sac).

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 08:26 PM
I think it was TRB and it was like part of one of the many master plans for an April Fools prank but I never would have remembered that until you brought it up. We shall have to see what TRB says onces he reads all of this lol.. Im sure he has a log of all of my bannings.

YEAH DOC!! Thats it.. I knew she was good friends with Saccums.. Sac.. Drew. Just couldnt remember her name.

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 08:26 PM
what if............

Hee hee....teh infamous 'what if' lol - ;)

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 08:27 PM
oh wow, i just thought of this: remember that time vike made a girly account and a lot of the regulars started hitting on him/her??

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 08:28 PM
lol, i almost asked to be temp-banned a few times in the past. this place is like an addiction
been there, done that.

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 08:28 PM
oh wow, i just thought of this: remember that time vike made a girly account and a lot of the regulars started hitting on him/her??

OH WOW!!!!! Yea.. no.

maximus100389
12-22-2007, 08:29 PM
hahahah ahh

we could always start a forum "not officialy recognized" by SOC (KUSA? :()

it could be a new forum dedicated to all of the hott women out there.

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Through this whole thread none of you even noticed that on the heading of each post is; Re:Membrin..... - ;)

HelpDeskHustler
12-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Through this whole thread none of you even noticed that on the heading of each post is; Re:Membrin..... - ;)
just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're a genius :rolleyes:

Hossy
12-22-2007, 08:34 PM

LOL
good job on that Drago.

Some of these posts bring back memories i wouldnt even remember, until now :)

Those drops are ugly

durrell
12-22-2007, 08:35 PM
I noticed it, didn't really mention it. I figured it was short for "rememberin".

maximus100389
12-22-2007, 08:35 PM

oh snap!

oldironmudder
12-22-2007, 08:43 PM
OMFG, this thread with all those old names really brought back some memorys.

Apoc, when he was working on his strikers, I gave him the specs on a stock one at like 3am. Bugman, I remember both of his AKA VLM Spyder bodies plus that body him & couger20th did a run of. Artimus maxumas or what ever that help me out when I was trying to order several Emmie noids & oringfor the oring kits.

God, theirs so much more I could talk about from those days but it would overload my brain & force me to kill a few brews to kool off.

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 08:43 PM
just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're a genius :rolleyes:

Hee hee, I don't understand me let alone expect anyone else to lol - :confused:

Oh crap! Forgot all about Arti. There was a guy EM1master as well that just came to mind -

colonel_moo
12-22-2007, 08:48 PM
yeah, i remember almost all those people, although i dont think i've ever seen Muskie make a post. he was the mod of some pretty obscure forums and never really ventured up to the main 3.

i remember shadyonedeath sent me a virus over AIM and i called him out on it here and he said he had no idea... not really sure what was going on with that. could have been legit, but i donno.

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Speaking of teh Shady, anyone remember when I started a thread saying I was going to leave the forums? I forget why I said I was going to leave but y'all fell right into it. Shady made an animation after I finally mentioned it was a hoax. It was me as a dragon and him cutting my head off or blowing me up or something because he was pissed about the joke -

The Pumper
12-22-2007, 09:05 PM
LOL.
That'd be funny to see the animation. Guess its a good way to vent anger. :p

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 09:19 PM
I remember that Drago.. I also think I somehow knew about it. Maybe you told me about through one of those huge PM talks we always had. I know you would be the only one to remember but remember when I broke the connector on my vision board? Lol..

DRAGON
12-22-2007, 09:24 PM
Ya you had quite a few questions about that Imp. Dre used to riddle me with questions about his Imp as well. I had a lot of those PM sessions with Vik too about Spyder's. Why ask meh? -

Hoppy11
12-22-2007, 09:28 PM
We assumed your old age brought knowledge.

Drefish99
12-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Cheat57 still around? I actually went paintballing one day with cheat, and his friend (sorry forgot his name), Moe, and Spiderpaintball. Good times.

Hossy
12-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Dre I thought you were black until I saw a vid of yours on PBN.

durrell
12-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Cheat57 still around? I actually went paintballing one day with cheat, and his friend (sorry forgot his name), Moe, and Spiderpaintball. Good times.

Paintballbuddy was his friend. Kid had some serious money and some nice guns.

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 10:14 PM
i remember cheat! hes the one that introduced me to homestar runner and The Cheat!
Speaking of teh Shady, anyone remember when I started a thread saying I was going to leave the forums? I forget why I said I was going to leave but y'all fell right into it.
was it your standard KUSA april fools joke?? its hard to believe that its been over 2 years already since the crash...

TheRedBarron
12-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Heh....

bigred76
12-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Zomg! Matt shows himself! :eek:

Nader
12-23-2007, 01:00 AM
Wasn't on the old mothership for too long...
I do remember posting how shecksay and sweet my imagine was....saying it could do 30bps @ 200psi, which resulted in me being called a dumbass by druid. How's that for my first post ever?
I got quite a laugh out of the owned thread...

vikingshadow
12-23-2007, 04:30 AM
hopps, as long as youre not seeing blue christmas dolphins, youre good. i heard those could kill you..
Heh, light weight!
LOL I completely forgot about that. I actually can't even remember why we asked for that. Again must be the dolphins... Im still waiting for the mermaids that Vike always talks about to show up.
Oooo, you don't want those to show up!

Dragon - I also thought the "membrin" was short for remembering. Nice!

D - that was the girls name! Shan - I was wondering what happened to those three a few weeks ago.

I'm seeing names I haven't seen in a long time...memories are bad for old people! Reminds us how old we are!

Ok, remember sigs? When we could use pictures and everyone had one or you weren't "AGG"?

How about that one dork about 5 years ago who thought he had done such a great job talking the pawn shop guy down to $200 bucks on an old school Sonix, then he came here and found out they were only worth about 60 bucks...whatever happened to that idiot? :dodgy:

DFSniper
12-23-2007, 07:10 AM
How about that one dork about 5 years ago who thought he had done such a great job talking the pawn shop guy down to $200 bucks on an old school Sonix, then he came here and found out they were only worth about 60 bucks...whatever happened to that idiot? :dodgy:

i dunno... last thing i heard, he sold all his camo, bought himself a decent gun, and became a bigshot on a certain paintball forum. now he bosses people around all day. :p

anyone remember the "you know you're too into paintball when..." thread? that was the whole reason i came here. i remember one of vike's was "...if you show up to your best friend's wedding in a ghillie suit!"

or before they stopped the quote-in-quote, how we were trying to make the longest quote thread.

edit: hey vike, if you're ever looking for a new gun, my pawn shop is selling an almost brand new MR1 for $199!! :D

Hossy
12-23-2007, 10:25 AM
man, $199 is better than $200!
Gotta get on that deal!

vikingshadow
12-23-2007, 03:08 PM
I bet I can talk him into adding a crappy plastic feedneck!

DFSniper
12-23-2007, 03:13 PM
i dunno... i dont think they sell those. but maybe you can sweet-talk him into getting a discount on an out-of-hydro 9oz...

Hossy
12-23-2007, 03:18 PM
i dunno... i dont think they sell those. but maybe you can sweet-talk him into getting a discount on an out-of-hydro 9oz...

dang I guess that will set him back another 25 dollars.

DFSniper
12-23-2007, 03:57 PM
yeah really. they sell stock spyder barrels for $12 and up (Electra 2-piece is $20 i think...). the only good deals ive ever found was the $17 JT gearbag from Wal-Mart for $9 (lightly used) and an ear-less Spectra for $5. i was tempted to pick up an upped ion for $130 to sell/part out (yeah, an ion thats cheaper than an MR1!!) but then ion prices dropped

vikingshadow
12-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Ooooo, I just remembered another one. Remember the longest quote thread? When everyone quoted the previous quotes? Talk about a waste of bandwidth, hahaha! It got to where a single page would be one long quote!

DFSniper
12-23-2007, 06:10 PM
lol, good times! i think i mentioned that one earlier though...

Maxx-Damage
12-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Meh, im still here. Its the off season for pb up in ny especially when im atleast 90min away from any indoor places, and i got a job at the local mtn doin the tubin park 8hrs a day.:smashpc:

I think someone mentioned the quote thread already vike:dodgy:....
or before they stopped the quote-in-quote, how we were trying to make the longest quote thread.

edit: hey vike, if you're ever looking for a new gun, my pawn shop is selling an almost brand new MR1 for $199!! :D

:rolleyes:

vikingshadow
12-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Meh, 12 pages - not gonna go back and read it all. I just click on the last page link...

DFSniper
12-23-2007, 06:36 PM
vike, stop making excuses, you know its because you havent taken gunny's meds in a while...

Maxx-Damage
12-23-2007, 06:37 PM
...or maybe he took to many?....

DFSniper
12-23-2007, 07:16 PM
remember when dynasty played with x-boarded revvies? and they had those attachable game timers?? wow...

just to THINK of revvies on an angel now will get you laughed into next week..

Hossy
12-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Meh, 12 pages - not gonna go back and read it all. I just click on the last page link...

What are you talking about, its only 3!

DFSniper
12-25-2007, 11:25 AM
wow, i dont know what made me think of this, but anyone remember Katt and Justin's Russian Mafia thing they had going on for a while??

DRAGON
12-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Don't Re:Membr that.....

HelpDeskHustler
12-27-2007, 07:03 AM
J
Harmed & Armless

:dodgy: you were close, but way off at the same time.

prepare for the best thing ever:

keep preparing

JBDM6

marvin-martian
12-27-2007, 09:09 AM
JBDM6
thats not old school

TheRedBarron
12-27-2007, 11:12 AM
:dodgy: you were close, but way off at the same time.

prepare for the best thing ever:

keep preparing

JBDM6
Actually if I remember right a normal member made Harmed and Armless as a joke, he in turn got banned for 1 day, came back and wrote a full public apology for it.

HelpDeskHustler
12-27-2007, 01:07 PM
thats not old school
but the OS guys were the leaders of the prank.

xsgmike66x
12-30-2007, 08:40 AM
Hm good times...to bad it took me forever with all the stuff ive been doing to read the whole thread lol.

This is still kinda around today but what about back when it was big and there was a diff club for every gun like a imagine club etc. etc. and then every one had a custom sig in which it said what club they were in.

IDK if he was mentioned but what about albert jackson, he came back a while ago and i know hes deployed but man he had a thing for watchs!

DFSniper
12-30-2007, 09:34 AM
lol, the Imagine Club is still going strong! and AJ hasnt been seen for a while. wasnt he supposed to go to korea??

marvin-martian
12-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Vike for Mod!!!!!

HelpDeskHustler
12-30-2007, 12:23 PM
Vike for Mod!!!!!
bleh.... some idea that was. Look at the trouble we have now :rolleyes:

TheRedBarron
12-30-2007, 12:54 PM
What about a certain member driving TD off the boards? Geezus that was ignorant...

timmyshoota
12-30-2007, 01:28 PM
What about a certain member driving TD off the boards? Geezus that was ignorant...

Say what? :)

"Chris you are a noob if you are still proud of this." -TRB

marvin-martian
12-30-2007, 01:44 PM
i dont really remember this. what did you do chris?

durrell
12-30-2007, 01:58 PM
He harassed Dave so much that he left.

timmyshoota
12-30-2007, 02:49 PM

:up:

xsgmike66x
12-30-2007, 03:25 PM

Wasnt there even a petition of people saying he should have his modship taken away?
or was that something else

TheRedBarron
12-30-2007, 06:23 PM
:up:
And you shouldnt be proud of it...

HelpDeskHustler
12-30-2007, 06:29 PM
And you shouldnt be proud of it...
I'm sure chris has heard that more than once today [/thatswhatshesaid]

xsgmike66x
12-30-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm sure chris has heard that more than once today [/thatswhatshesaid]

and that was from a 16 year old....

timmyshoota
12-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Post deleted by:TheRedBarron Reason:until you can stop being an ass in public I am going to delete every post you make and post a public reason for deletion

Moe
12-31-2007, 03:51 AM
^pwned^

Hoppy11
12-31-2007, 05:48 AM
I get banned for being helpful, but chris just gets a post deleted for being an ass? Now that makes sense..

timmyshoota
12-31-2007, 06:46 AM
Post deleted by:TheRedBarron Reason:You > Noone, keep it up...

TheRedBarron
12-31-2007, 08:19 AM

HelpDeskHustler
12-31-2007, 08:38 AM
and that was from a 16 year old....
I'm not really sure who that was insulting, me for being 16 (not true) or Chris for having teh underaged girls interested in him like Aaron carter

QAZ123
12-31-2007, 08:39 AM
TD left cause he got out of paintball. He doesn't even come on SCP anymore. He works a lot hours and travels everywhere getting college volunteers to help construct housing for Habitat for Humanity. I think he even went to New Zealand for a while.

JB.

xsgmike66x
12-31-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm not really sure who that was insulting, me for being 16 (not true) or Chris for having teh underaged girls interested in him like Aaron carter

it was chris for having the underaged girls intrested in him..

HelpDeskHustler
12-31-2007, 11:14 AM
it was chris for having the underaged girls intrested in him..
oh, well in that case: sick burn.

battlechaser
12-31-2007, 05:01 PM
I remember.... none of these people... :P

And I love how the mods on these forums can not only delete your post, but hijack it and use it against you. :)

DRAGON
12-31-2007, 05:22 PM
........And I love how the mods on these forums can not only delete your post, but hijack it and use it against you. :)

That may be just a suttle reminder that, while you're here.......who's yer daddy? - :smirk:

battlechaser
12-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Why do I suddenly feel so violated...? ;)