PDA

View Full Version : Need to sell

vikingshadow
12-22-2007, 06:43 AM
Ok, up for sale is my baby...my SFT Shocker. I need the money, plus I don't use her anymore and I'm tired of her just sitting in a box in my laundry room taking up space. I could probably get quite a bit more for her at my own field, but I don't want to have to see her all the time and miss her.

I'm really just testing the water, and may end up parting it out. Since I have to put a price up, I'm going to put up a rather high price - 500.00 - but that's only because I want you guys to make legitimate offers. I understand that you can get them for lquite a bit lower, so offer away...of course, if someone wants to pay this much, more's the better!

First of all, the rules:

1. Offer away. Worst I can say is no. I understand she's older, but she's got a lot of experience behind her, so please be kind in your offers.
2. However, don't make STUPID offers. I will say "No" and then call you bad names - then probably delete your post.
2. Not really looking for trades. I'm thinking of getting another gun, something newer. Cash is king!
3. This gun is sold AS IS. Meaning, there is wear and tear on a gun that has been used like this. Don't expect it to be perfect and you won't be disappointed.
4. I don't care about your feedback when it comes to shipping. You pay, I ship. Period. If your feedback shows negatives, I will wait until I have actual cash in hand before shipping. PERIOD.
5. I will accept Paypal, Money Order, or Cash (please don't send cash through the mail!) Checks will NOT be accepted.
6. No refunds. NO REFUNDS. GUN IS SOLD AS IS!!!
7. Shipment through USPS only. You pay shipping.

Ok, now that's out of the way, here goes. This is really hard for me to do, so bare with me! I used this gun for 2 years in tournaments and practice. It was cleaned and lubed after EVERY single day of play and in between. It's got about a hundred cases through it, and it's definitely a fighter! However, I don't use it anymore, so it needs to go to a good home...

Here's what you get:

Blue SFT Vision Shocker

* Blue Ton Ton Frame
* Virtue board
* BLACK NDZ Slik Trigger installed. (You have a choice of this trigger, the stock, an *NDZ roller, or a Ton Ton trigger (Ton Ton trigger is silver). All triggers can be had assuming an additional price of say, $35.00.)
* BLACK Dye Stickies with back cut off to access board easier
* BLACK NDZ v3 Stinger bolt kit (excellent efficiency with this bolt)
* BLUE Q lock
* Blue SP VA with guage
* BLUE Maxflo Vertical reg (these were hit or miss - this one was a hit!)
* BLACK SP Rail
* BLACK NDZ light-weight EZ Bleed on/off ASA
* NEW BLACK NDZ detents
* NEW Orings (Will include an oring rebuild kit with about 2-3 rebuilds left, I think)
* BLUE/BLack SP All American barrel (can include the Shocker Freak back if you pay additional - assume $35 more for that. No inserts.)
* Comes in the original box and foam with the manual (such as it is) AND the warranty card, hehe. I'm not sure, though, if I filled it out online or not. You take your chances with that.

* IF the gun sells, I have a full Freak Insert kit that I'd be will to sell with this for about 90 bucks. It's in immaculate condition and comes with the old style case.

In the interest of being honest and fair, I'm going to give you the good, the not-so-good, and the bad about this gun.

Ok, the good: If you know anything about Shockers, you know they don't hold their color very well. However, this one has held it's color EXTREMELY well. There is a tad bit of fading on the top back - I assume from me holding it back there while carrying it. There is very minimal scratching on it. Less than you would expect with a gun this well used. (I took very good care of it!) It has an easy to use Virtue board installed. New detents, new orings, etc. Been cleaned and lubed every day I played with it - usually the very same day. This gun shoots very smoothly and is accurate. It never had a leak.

Now, the not-so-good: It's used, so there's going to be an issue or two with it, remember? Ok, the virtue board had a problem with the battery connectors a while back when I first got it. The company may have corrected the problem by now, but I fixed it back then by attaching a new one. The connection between the spliced wires is ugly, but it works. Also, the wiring harness connector on the board is split. It works great - no problems, the wire harness fits in there pretty well and it works fine. However, if you want, an aftermarket board slips in quite easily.

Now, the bad: Alright - it's a VERY USED gun. There is going to be something wrong with it. It needs a new solenoid. John Hubbard from Texas Storm told me a couple weeks ago that the kind that was being sold were crap, so that's why it went out, and that you could get one of the new ones from SP relatively cheap. I'm sure if you wanted you could fnd one even cheaper online somewhere. Other than that, there is no bad about this gun.

Pictures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/finalshocker2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/shockerwithtonton1.jpg

That's it. As I said, no offer will be ignored, but may be turned down. Let's see what I can get for this!

vikingshadow
12-23-2007, 04:39 AM
41 looks and not a single offer.

Sigh.

Up for the day!

vikingshadow
12-24-2007, 03:55 PM
It's a small boat with a leak, it seems, hahaha!

Up for another day...

Ace24
12-24-2007, 08:18 PM
$300. >.<

Low ball... but I have no monies.

vikingshadow
12-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Sent you a pm and up for the day!

Opteron-O3
12-26-2007, 05:06 PM
ICD B2k4 + Some cash? Let me know :tup:

vikingshadow
12-28-2007, 05:31 AM
Not looking for trades - but if I were, I'd want something along the lines of a PM6 or PM7. Thanks for looking though!

Up for the day^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

spray and pray
12-29-2007, 03:28 PM
$250?