PDA

View Full Version : Want a rail sight for your MR1?

navyguy
12-20-2007, 07:43 PM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=PZiIu74OAMmIMfllfwFIE7TagjfxsiTjkes=?Pro ductID=EnnAqArbkoEAAAEV3_BlKySO

Anywho, www.actionvillage.com is pretty tight website to buy your upgrades for almost any paintball gun. So check out the website if you want.

I bought all of my upgrades from there and now i have a sweet ass MR1

Ace24
12-20-2007, 07:50 PM
It's amazing how they're finally selling those. I had to look for half a year to find mine from an MR3. :(

deano 177
12-20-2007, 09:47 PM
I would have not have went through all the trouble of moding mine if I could have found this sooner. Has anyone had trouble adjusting their red dot scopes? Mine had to have the adjustments turned all the way out just to get it close.

pinkanese
12-21-2007, 06:27 AM
Yeah in all the pictures I have seen of people using that rail on the MR's it looks liek it is leaning back.

navyguy
12-21-2007, 12:09 PM
I would have not have went through all the trouble of moding mine if I could have found this sooner. Has anyone had trouble adjusting their red dot scopes? Mine had to have the adjustments turned all the way out just to get it close.

HAHAHAHha sucks, but with the rail, you can aim and add a red dot scope. You don't even need to cut the stock anymore:)

The Pumper
12-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Most players look down the side of their barrels to aim...maybe its just a speedball thing...

deano 177
12-21-2007, 12:25 PM
HAHAHAHha sucks, but with the rail, you can aim and add a red dot scope. You don't even need to cut the stock anymore:)

I didn't like the stock. I never even played with it. I was more talking about the modding of the marker to make it a rear cocker. And as far as aiming... Who has time to aim? The red dot is mostly on there for looks. Any way I still have the adjustment screws turned out almost all the way and it is close. But not perfect.

stil
12-23-2007, 10:00 PM
deano: What setup are you referring to with that red dot? Not the rail advertised in the OP?

deano 177
12-23-2007, 10:29 PM
deano: What setup are you referring to with that red dot? Not the rail advertised in the OP?Naa. I did a getto mod on the mr1 so that I could use my sight rail that comes on the spyder. If you look in my signature you can click the link to see the pics and the post that I made.