PDA

View Full Version : Well, the semester is over...

colonel_moo
12-19-2007, 09:30 PM
How did you all do?

Intro to Engineering Analysis: A-
Engineering Graphics & Cad: A
Rhetoric, Democracy, and the Media: A
Calculus II: A-
Computer Science I: B+

GPA: 3.68

I'm pretty happy with my first semester :) I know you guys are all gonna show me up though, so lets see em!

DFSniper
12-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Public Speaking: C (hated that teacher, he couldnt teach worth crap!)
Intro to Psych: B
History of Europe to Mid 17th Century: B
English 105 (advanced placement writing): A
Intro to Computers: tested out, so i think they gave me a C. but it was worth it instead of wasting my monday nights helping little old ladies that didnt know how to create a new folder...

GPA: 3.0 wow, that sucked...

i missed an A in history by a few points... my public speaking teacher never gave me higher than a 78 on my speeches, except my final one, which got an 82. and i write pretty damn well... so that pissed me off the most. it was a 3 and a half hour saturday class, but he only taught for maybe an hour and 15 minutes and hardly ever went into detail on anything (especially on exactly how he wanted our speeches written), then expects us to give perfect speeches every time. just thinking about it is getting me all riled up!!!!!!

and next semester is calc every day of the week, geology & lab, microeconomics, and intro to art (yay, time to relax between calc and economics!)

durrell
12-19-2007, 11:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Durrell12/Picture1-2.png

I have no idea how I pulled off the A in Macroeconomics (class was tough!). I teeter tottered between A/B towards the end of the semester, but I must have pulled it off on the exam. :D

I'm really excited because this was my first semester full time and I kept my 4.0. I now have 49 credits and a 4.0. :)

Xyxyll
12-19-2007, 11:19 PM
How did you all do?

Intro to Engineering Analysis: A-
Engineering Graphics & Cad: A
Rhetoric, Democracy, and the Media: A
Calculus II: A-
Computer Science I: B+

GPA: 3.68

I'm pretty happy with my first semester :) I know you guys are all gonna show me up though, so lets see em!

Congratulations. A 3.68 is something to be very proud about in Engineering. Keep up the good work.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Durrell12/Picture1-2.png

I have no idea how I pulled off the A in Macroeconomics (class was tough!). I teeter tottered between A/B towards the end of the semester, but I must have pulled it off on the exam. :D

I'm really excited because this was my first semester full time and I kept my 4.0. I now have 49 credits and a 4.0. :)

I took Macroeconomics my first year. It was certainly not a pleasant class.

durrell
12-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Don't get me wrong..I LOVED the material. It was the most interesting class I've been in. It was also a hard class though.