PDA

View Full Version : Strange Question....

Mazzta
02-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Hi Guys.,

I have a question, maybe its a dumb one, but i canīt find an answer..,

I was reading that exists Low Pressure Tanks and High Pressure Tanks..,
How can i recognize which is what i have? i mean in my tank it doesnīt say anything about it.., and why should i need a Low tank, if i just can use the High and then regulate it to low??? or i have a little mistake on the terms???
and (the last one) which Pressure will you recommend for an Electra 05?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Mazzta

DyNasty9
02-12-2006, 07:15 PM
ok well most CA(compressed air) tanks are HP(high pressure). im not sure how you would tell this tho. the only reason you would need a LP(low pressure) tank is if you have a angel or your running a gun that runs around 200 psi, because thats the output pressure of a LP tank. for your electra your going to need a HP tank.

druid
02-12-2006, 07:16 PM
a pic would help...or tells us the name on the label...newer, expensive tank regs are marked red or blue. Red is high pressure, blue is low pressure.
a High pressure tank is what your electra needs

Mazzta
02-13-2006, 02:50 AM
Ok, Its a Pure Energy Tank 72cu/3000Psi, aluminium black (Btw its weight like hell) i donīt post a pic, cause i forgot how to do it.. :(
I donīt see nothing about the color..,
Any other tip it will be appreciated..

bamf-hacker
02-13-2006, 03:06 AM
yep that is a high pressure tank...You should be fine, other than the weight :)

HacKeR

druid
02-13-2006, 10:38 AM
yep...what hacker said...a PE 72/3k isn't exactly an 'expensive tank' that I referred to earlier...I'm talking about $200-$350 HPA tanks...and the bottle valve is marked in red/blue...like...evil scion, angel air, bulldog...etc...