PDA

View Full Version : Regulators

Thricearch
12-17-2007, 08:26 PM
any advice on what to get and what to stay away from?

Hossy
12-17-2007, 08:30 PM
What are you using to power your gun?

TommyRuss
12-17-2007, 10:30 PM
I just bought a Palmer Stabilizer, and I love it. Running HPA, I got my velocity consistent to within +- 5 FPS, every time, all the time.

I can't speak to CO2 use, but I hear the Stablizer is just as good (if not better, since its designed for CO2 stabilization).

On the downside, it was very pricey.

Thricearch
12-18-2007, 05:40 AM
there are two palmers... i think one says like female attachment and one male..

im running CO2 and you're like the 5th person to say use a palmer so i might go with it

VS3 Sniper
12-18-2007, 05:59 AM
If ur running co2 the I would go with a palmer stablizer(If cost is not a big issue with u.) If u make the change to Compressed air I would go with an aka 2 liter reg or an aka sidewinder reg(again if cost is not an issue.). They all have great realiablity and are made by very good companys.

TommyRuss
12-18-2007, 09:28 AM
the palmer stabilizer is for high pressure guns and the palmer rock is for LP setups (you need the stabilizer).

stabilizers come in a variety of input/output options...i chose the stabilizer direct (it screws directly into the input inside the fake magazine).

you could also follow the following instructions:

If you do go with a palmer, I would get a female style if you like the foregrip. If you dont get you a male 1/8npt to female ASA & put that where the hose goes into the body & run a male stab or other 'normal' style reg.

this will cost a little more, but make the regulator more easily adaptable to other markers besides the MR1. hope that helps, feel free to PM if you have any more questions.

somerobguy
12-18-2007, 06:01 PM
can some show picture of there gun please