PDA

View Full Version : Song Help

MatthewTheTheif
02-12-2006, 05:18 PM
ok, ive heard this song on the radio a few times, and i love it, but being the radio, i cant tell who it is by or what the name is, but i do remember some of the lyrics, so if anyone can help me, it would be semi-appriciated (j.k, alot)

the chorus goes kinda like: "play it loud cause nobodys there"

and then theres a part: "they didnt tell you how to put it together, but how to tear it apart"

something like that, if anyone has info, even if they think they know the artist, it'd help

Hoppy11
02-12-2006, 05:52 PM
IDK the song, but try googling it.

durrell
02-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds

DyNasty9
02-12-2006, 07:43 PM
ya its lights and sounds. awsome song. i hate how on the radio you can never find out what song they play. like ill hear an awsome song and then ill try to memorize some of the lyrics but i always forget them.

colonel_moo
02-13-2006, 11:11 AM
what i do is i memorize a line of the lyrics (or if its at night, i write it down so i can look for it the next day) then i search for it on google, with quotes around it so it looks for the exact phrase.

MatthewTheTheif
02-13-2006, 07:22 PM
yeah, the only problem is, i only hear it after work, at around 11 at night, and i dont remember what i just did, let alone lyrics

and i would have googled it, but i wasent sure if those were the correct lyrics

DFSniper
02-14-2006, 11:15 AM
lol, i didnt like that cd at first, but its growing on me. my favorite song would have to be Holly Wood Is Dead.