PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story, Trigger is a lot more sensitive than I thought

Murakamikazi
12-15-2007, 02:02 PM
Ok, so today was the first day I used this gun at my local field. One of my friends was with me, I was covering him while he moved up and when I came out of cover he was ducked in front of me, and I shot him in the unprotected back of his head.:D Do you think I should adjust it? :p

DFSniper
12-15-2007, 02:30 PM
only if it fires when you run...

VS3 Sniper
12-15-2007, 03:05 PM
I would just keep ur finger off the trigger untill ur ready to shoot.

Hossy
12-15-2007, 03:13 PM
lol if you think this is sensitive, just wait until you hold a higher end gun!

When I first made my move to High end.... I got a PM6 (in 2006). I barely touched the trigger and it was shooting so fast!
I know exactly how you feel, except I didnt shoot at someone. Its a great thing to know the gun is ready to shoot when you need it though :)

Murakamikazi
12-15-2007, 04:47 PM
I guess you're right Hossy. I think I may just keep my finger off of the trigger until I'm ready to shoot.

vikingshadow
12-15-2007, 05:24 PM
I had lightened a trigger in my Sonix so much that once I sneezed and shot my teammate twice in the butt in the dead box.

I used to say that a butterfly fart would set it off - but then I went in and fixed it to be a bit stiffer...

SpyderMan723
12-24-2007, 12:22 PM
I had lightened a trigger in my Sonix so much that once I sneezed and shot my teammate twice in the butt in the dead box.

I used to say that a butterfly fart would set it off - but then I went in and fixed it to be a bit stiffer...

LOL nice vike