PDA

View Full Version : Valve question

TommyRuss
12-15-2007, 09:34 AM
So my Bandit Bolt Shop high flow air valve came today...

Thing is, the valve is the one internal I haven't stripped. Can someone explain how to remove/replace the valve? Thanks.

DFSniper
12-15-2007, 10:06 AM
youll have to take out all the internals and the front plug first. then you unscrew the expansion chamber, and there should be a brass screw underneath. unscrew that and then use a wooden dowel, extra macro line, eraser-end of a really long pencil, or barrel swab to push the valve out through the front.

when you put it back in, make sure the larger end is facing the cup seal (i think,i havent seen a bandit valve before) and push it in. you may need to use an allen wrench or pencil to rotate the valve so the plug hole lines up if you didnt put it in perfectly straight.

TommyRuss
12-15-2007, 01:11 PM
you actually have to remove the trigger frame to get at the MR1's brass valve screw.

btw, chopsticks work great for pushing the valve out.

deano 177
12-15-2007, 01:38 PM
you actually have to remove the trigger frame to get at the MR1's brass valve screw.

btw, chopsticks work great for pushing the valve out.

Aaaaa. Sankyou.:silly:

DFSniper
12-15-2007, 02:05 PM
i dont think leed would find that funny (he's our resident asian...) :dodgy:

cyberthrasher_706
12-15-2007, 04:27 PM

uhm, maybe it's been awhile since I've looked but last I knew you had to pull the fake magazine to get to that screw, not the trigger frame. I could be wrong though.