PDA

View Full Version : Question about parts that came with the gun.

Murakamikazi
12-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Are they just replacement parts or are they supposed to be put on before you fire it? I know this is kinda noobieish :D but this is the first gun I got right out of the package.

MVS1
12-13-2007, 06:03 PM
Your marker should be good-to-go out of the box, anything that came w/it are spares. Only thing you might need is a spring kit to get it to chrono where you need it.

PILOT_ACS
12-26-2007, 06:51 AM
What came with your gun? To be honest I didnt have anything other than a barrel plug and an allen wrench with mine.

Murakamikazi
12-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Mine came with a few O-rings, a couple small plastic parts and 3 allen wrenches. I'm not sure where the small plastic pieces go. Anybody know where they go?

The Pumper
12-26-2007, 10:46 AM
orings are for when yours get broken. What plastic parts? The hopper adapter?
Anything else?

MVS1
12-26-2007, 08:24 PM
I think the plastic parts your referring to are spare cupseals, I recall there was one extra cupseal included with my pilot way back when I got it...Jeez that was a long time ago, it's came a long way since then.

Hossy
12-26-2007, 08:27 PM
I think the plastic parts your referring to are spare cupseals, I recall there was one extra cupseal included with my pilot way back when I got it...Jeez that was a long time ago, it's came a long way since then.

I think hes right as well.

pb34
12-26-2007, 08:28 PM

Haha same here..when I got my Pilot I had no idea what the plastic things were either. MVS1 is right though, I believe it comes with a few extra o-rings, a few allen wrenches, and either 1 or 2 cup seals. The cup seals go on the valve pin which opens and closes the valve. Those are all spares, the gun should be ready to go out of the box.

Now go out and have some fun with your new marker!!!

Edit: Dang Hossy you beat me to it!