PDA

View Full Version : SavePhace

PRoBoxer18
12-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Ok I'm buying a mask from Savephace.com But then I am also buying a goggle "skin" from goggleskinz.com When you go to order the goggleskin it asks you what type of mask its for, and I dont know what type of mask its for. Could someone please tell me. The links are below

http://www.savephace.com/WarLord ---thats the mask I want

http://www.goggleskinz.com/ ----evil skull lenz are the ones I want. Will they fit onto that mask above? ON the order form it will tell you the diff lens shapes and sizes you can get.

thank you for the help

DFSniper
12-13-2007, 12:43 PM
first site doesnt work.

LostCause
12-13-2007, 02:03 PM
no offence though the savephace mask wont give you next to any bounces...just imo, they are hard (reason they are airbrushable) i'd rather say get a jt proflex, v-force profilers...just imo

Ace24
12-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Those are not paintball masks... (correct me if I'm wrong)

They were meant for water skiing, dune riding, dirt biking... that kinda stuff.

chnk
12-13-2007, 05:54 PM
^they make paintball mask, but not much is known about them, they look like overly plastic profilers,

druid
12-13-2007, 07:15 PM
their original masks are for biking/watersports/etc...they are now waiting for an ATSM certification number for their paintball/military/police version. He's also making the chin a little longer because he didn't like it when he got shot in it himself. (look to the Nation thread on it).

The lenses are very XRage 20/20~ish and the goggle skinz may not fit properly. I'd wait to see what the mask lense is shaped like...or ask the skinz site what they think would fit it.

EDIT: and about the bounce issue...

These masks, according to the owner, are not neccessarily intended for the speedballer. They are more intended for the recballer or milsimmer. The face plates are harder plastic/whatever and are NOT engineered to promote bounces...and no, he has no intention to make softer plates for the tourney guys.

LostCause
12-14-2007, 03:11 PM
:( darn.....oh well....

newkid
12-14-2007, 05:07 PM
hasnt there been a thread about this before?

druid
12-15-2007, 07:30 AM
idk...perhaps, I know there is one[hundred] on ::shudder:: ......Nation.......

HelpDeskHustler
12-15-2007, 08:33 AM
The lenses are single pane, completely fog-resistant and said to be visually on par with the grill. The entire mask is apparently bullet resistant/proof since he designed it to stop forces as much as a moderate sized rock traveling at 200mph.

DriverJ
12-21-2007, 09:09 AM
yeah I definitely want to get one at least for using when I play scenario. I love my grillz tho'